Unofficial Mills

Gigs in 2007

Emma

Ema, how many times have you actually saw McFly? Haha? You seem like a proper 'die hard fan' haha ;)

Just the once, noo im not that bad, I dont have thousands of posters on my wall, I dont have their album, Im not a member of their fan club(just their myspace) I just have the calendar :D

twitter.com/emgreatorex

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

what do you mean by that? i thought you were 16 now!

What I mean is there will be loads of crazy Mcfly fans pushing their way to the front like slapping each other with their handbags to get through, Its not gunna be like other gigs ive been too, i can sense it in me boots! And yes im 16!

twitter.com/emgreatorex

That was you at one point ;)

I wasnt that bad!

it is her now! she just likes to think that she is above that but the fangirl comes back out. i'd hate to see ema at mcdonalds with all the lookalikes serving behind the counter!!

Haha, tbh DC, I hardly eat in Mcdonalds, only for Pancakes and syrup on a saturday morning with a friend cos its tradition!

twitter.com/emgreatorex

McFly are coming to Southampton!!!1111111one

It's on a Sunday so I'll have to try and sweet talk ma madré, I bloody hope she'll let me.

*gets out the tissues*

Have fun, seriously they are amazing, get near the front cos it really is worth it, Danny smells nice..

twitter.com/emgreatorex