• New on Unofficial Mills

Jono

What was your childhood phobia?

What were you scared of as a child?

Following the discussion today at college many were scared of santa, I revealed I wasn't, but I was scared of people on stilts... yes, you get a lot of them around...

What was your childhood phobia?

Michael Jackson-still have that phobia.

Spiders-but I overcome it last night and actually picked up one-im a celeb stylee.

Crocs and Sharks-I still freak out to this day.

Clowns :oops:

twitter.com/emgreatorex

I was and still am scared of spiders. One of my biggest fears though is of mime acts. Particurlarly those that are all grey or all blue and dont look like they are meant to be real

take control

Don't really remember having any phobias as such when I was a kid, but apparently I was really funny with food. I'm told that I used to cry if you put any gravy or sauce on my food, and I used to eat bars of chocolate with a spoon so I wouldn't get melted chocolate on my hands! I'm such a freak! :-?

I was also scared of getting my hair cut, I didn't like it. I still don't, but I will have it done once I get home.

I used to be scared of dogs when I was really young, because I got chased by a dog which was bigger than me when I was about 3 years old, but I got over that. I still prefer cats though.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

Going to the barbers to get my hair cut was something I never liked as a child, as to be honest, I'm not really keen on getting it cut nowadays.

Me too... most people I know were scared of the dentists, but I loved going to the dentists

think a hairdresser might have cut my ear when I was young.

I used to be quite freaked out by that thing on BBC2 when there was nothing on with the kid and the blackboard (sorry, chalkboard - gotta be PC) and that horrible ringing noise.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

Asian Channels used to scare me. One particular one that came on before Nickelodeon in the morning on analogue Sky. Ahhh!

Stairs, I used to have bad dreams about them too. Also lifts, so it was a bit of a ground floor existence for a while. The Eiffel Tower helped me as I didn't want to miss out and not share the experience with my friends (I was on a school trip). There used to be access to the old tower of the ruined Coventry Cathedral, that was seriously scary with a spiral of stairs with just a sheer drop down a big hole in the middle and no rail to hold on to. Really scary stairs are the ones that are made of wrought iron so you can see down through them, or ones that have no handrail :shock:

UM is a nice place