Jono

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Your not far off...

Don't forget, oh I don't know off the top of my head....

Trapdoor, Jamie and the Magic Torch, Chorton and the Wheelies, Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors, The Flumps, Ivor the Engine, Bagpuss, The Clangers, Mysterious Cities of Gold, Dogtangian and the Muskerhounds, Mr Ben, Roobarb and Custard, Danger Mouse, Rentaghost, Magic roundabout, The Wombles, Hong Kong Fooey, Banana Splits, Worzle Gummage, Trumpton, Top Cat, Battle of the Planets, Metal Mickey, Cheggers Plays Pop, Krackerjack, dungeons and Dragons, Ren and Stimpy, Captain Caveman, The Wacky Races, The Perils of Penelope Pitstop, Animal Magic, Around the world with Willie Fog, Batfink, Bravestar, Button moon...

I could go on but It'll take me forever.

Sometimes here, sometimes not.

That was a truly awful record

the other version that was never commercial without the 'hew, pew' etc... in was a lot better, they still play that on the underground scene.

there are many truly crap records, one includes the kaiser cheifs 'oh my god'. i am thinking of starting a wikipedia article on crap records.

on the grid.

Although Hey Arnold and CatDog were very good too, for their time.

ahh! you are reminding me of my days off from school now when i was ill and when i was 'ill'. i have a marathon of episodes of hey arnold still on tape somewhere that i left recording off of nick when i was at school one day a few years ago. i found it out a few months ago. still has the old adverts and everything becuase i wasn't there to edit them out, was around christmas time it were taped.

sheep in the big city was a fave of mine when it was out, and so was home movies. both never got that big but i think home movies still gets shown on adult swim, which i think is on bravo.

on the grid.

Old school stuff beats all these rubbishy new programmes. obv biased due to actually watching all these stuff and for some reason not liking cartoons now ive grown older... but still. old school wins out!

i watched the disney film "Sleeping Beauty" the other day with my two little cousins. and loved it! disney films are still out and great. my proof :P i just have an urge to watch loads of disney films... i want to steal Pocohantis (spelling) from my little cousins. i wasnt amused when i heard my mum stole all my videos and leant them to my cousins because they are about 6 and 8 ish. :)