Unofficial Mills

Argh, crap, sun burn!

Jono

Just looked at my arm's and they're bright red, despite wearing sun tan lotion throughout the day.

Rubbbbbbiiiiiishhhhh!!!

And why is it so f*cking difficult to get some silence on a nice day. There's the day centre gardens opposite, and they're cutting the grass or my garden-obsessed neighbours trimming the hedge or something.

Shut up and sit and read the paper.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i love biking in hot weather, its great when you get some speed up and the breeze comes along. i will never forget my run back from llangollen in wales to wolves back home. but i need a new bike now, i am looking at another marin.

on the grid.

I hate sun burn, I really do. I got bad sunburn back in April when I went cycling without any sun cream on and also no water and I felt terrible when I got home. I went cycling a couple of days ago though and I wore factor 40 and kept reapplying because it was that sunny and I'm a bit paranoid about sunburn. Today I wore factor 15 because I wasn't out for as long.

I hate sunburn though. Calomine lotion is soothing but not very attractive because it's kind of white paste and taking a cold shower is also soothing. Apparently taking a hot shower helps it to get to the peeling stage faster. And moisturise a lot.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

I once got really bad sunburn when we went to Skegness on a really hot day in August. Unfortunately, we had no after-sun with us. I could just about cope with that but then my Dad put diesel into the car, which ran on petrol. By the time I got home (5 hours later) I was so exausted I put some after-sun and went straight to bed. It's the best night's sleep I've ever had!