Unofficial Mills

The Football Season 2006/07

DC

What's with the one man protest in the Rangers game last night? That guy could have been linched by both sets of fans

Some Palestinian person decided to come on with a Palestine flag and taunt the Israeli fans before attempting to handcuff himself to Allan McGregor's goalpost at the Broomloan Stand, What a muppet, quite rightly booed and jeered away by a group of Police :D

• Replies 932
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

jose was sporting at least and was honest in his interview, you can't ask more than that. nice to see it after arsehole wan*er's display against alan pardew. terry's sending off was harsh though. then what i have been thinking latley may be right, i dont think chelsea will get a cup this season at all or if ever again.

and as for newcastle, they need to learn lessons from boro last season. it's no use putting effort into europe if you lack in the premiership that much you are going to end up facing wolves next season. especially since newcastle have no chance at all of winning anything. but then mabie the calls are right, it might just be time for fanny shepturd to f**k off.

on the grid.

My favourite quote of Wenger of late was that all the teams that play against them never play the game properly and play too tight against Arsenal. That is how you play against Arsenal ffs and everyone in the premiership knows this, except Reading. To beat Arsenal close them down really quickly and don't let them have the pocession and you can win very easily, as has been seen of late. Wenger complaining about it should reinforce this in the rest of the Premiership team's heads. DON'T LET THEM PLAY AND YOU WILL WIN.

Southend are doing well

:woo:

I never realised they were playing Man Utd, Glad to see Man Utd getting beaten by a lower league team :D Thats made my night.

Another thing is that the goalscorer was Freddy Eastwood who I believe was a Newcastle United youth :D

Edit : Apparently Eastwood is a lifelong Man Utd fan :shock:

EEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

I've just sat through listening to Falkirk V Celtic Penalties, it eventually went into Sudden death in penalties and Falkirk have just knocked out the CIS Cup holders Celtic out of the cup :D :dances with joy:

haha, Get in the Southend.

They played well and battled throuhout the whole game, referee was terrible thopugh especially when booking their keeper for replacing a stud.

I watched the game around my friends house who is a massive Man utd fan, he got a lot of verbal abuse from everyone. This sort of result reminds you why we love football so much and that it's not all about money.

"Just one more game, I promise"

then I heard the mention of Rooney.

i like the lad more and more everyday. but i once heard someone say he is better than george best. like f**k, southends goal and goalie were amazing tonight. also nice to see newcastle on winning grounds, still need owen back though.

on the grid.

Completely Outraged at the performance of Rangers against St Johnstone tonight. For those who dont know, Rangers lost 2-0 to a Division 1 team.

The team should be ashamed to wear the red, white and blue, I am completly disgusted by yet another dismal performance.

Sack the board, Sack the team, Sack the Manager.