Unofficial Mills

The World Cup 2006 Topic

John

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know. he is not alone, but i have said for years about ronaldo. he is a diving cheating little tw*t, and people are only just starting to realise it after his last two world cup games?

it is a shame becuase all in all he is a talented player. he even showed that in the games against england and france. but he throws away all his respect by his antics. he has got his reward, hopefully the last part of the phase will come in when he and rooney have a few "words".

on the grid.

Despite all the diving, Ronaldo is a world class player, arguably the best winger in the Premership. He wouldn't be facing all this nonsense if it wasn't for the media looking for a scapegoat for England's performances and small-minded fans jumping on the bandwagon. However, if he does go to Madrid or wherever, we should get at least 20 million for him so I won't be complaining.

Mafroafro.png

MY gaming blog, read it: http://hegotgames.blogspot.com

his diving in both the france and germany games would make george best turn in his grave.

anyone who says he deserved best young player of the world cup. is either insiane or incredibly bitter scottish loons. when the germans (who are one of englands biggest rivals) boo him when he gets the ball every time. there is somthing seriously wrong here. he is not the only player in the world that dives around obviously, but that dive against germany was even worse than the one against france. he is just making himself look even more and more pathetic.

on the grid.