Unofficial Mills

The Chris Moyles Show With SARA COX!

James R

*Prepares for mixed comments*

I personally will be looking forward to morning walks to work listening to Coxy!

Wonder how it will be without the the rest of the team. Assuming that is they are on holiday the same as Chris as normal

james_ryder.png

and I don't. I've never put anyone down for liking her, yet some people here seem to feel the need to put me down because I don't... (If I've ever commented, it was a reaction to that, make no mistake on this) Amazing how my comments always seem to get misread...

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

I'm quite suprised we didn't have the first ever proper Chris Moyles Show with Greg James. Maybe they think he's not quite ready for it yet.

One day Gregory......

Coxy's Breakfast show will be brilliant no doubt - hope its with the team. Although will that mean Dave will start having seperate holidays like Becky does on Scott's show. Hope that doesnt happen!

This is the first time that i can remember where they have let both Moyles and Mills have time off together. Maybe Scott's taking him on holiday somewhere !

''is Dave1 the real Dave ? '' E*F*4*L

:wacky:

SackMoylesNow Cecilia Bartholemew

Officially he is on leave and was asked to 'take some time off' Frankly I dont see why I should lie about it.

11 hours ago

chriskiller_normal.jpg

SackMoylesNow Cecilia Bartholemew

I have been asked by Mr Parfitt not to say that Moyles has been suspended for a week starting oct 18 due to 'recent events'

11 hours ago

james_ryder.png