Unofficial Mills

31st August To 3rd September 2010

Tyler1994

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Must admit the whole Katy Perry thing was overdone especially as thought it would be good. Went off her even before the webcam but only watched about 10 mins if that before got bored of it. Watched the you ctrl Tina one instead was better, wasn't down to Scott was Katy that spoilt it.:)

I think some of the suggestions to start with were poor. The set-ups were more entertaining. If they'd cut the stuff out at the start and got into the nitty gritty it would have dragged less making it more entertaining. It's a great idea and impressive but Katy did seem to be losing the will a bit at the end!

I have stopped listening to Scott live now - I just don't have the time and I have other stuff that requires my attention - homework, YouTube, podcasts...I usually just get the SMD instead but a lot of stuff is taken out of that (it's more noticeable in the Moyles podcast though - probably just to cut down on length perhaps).

I know I am flogging a dead horse now but part 1 of my Dear Scott letter even got a mention on Radio 1 website! Well...kind of.

See.

Also, learn about Scott's most prized possession which he would liked to feature in 'Scott Mills Museum' in 'Dear Scott'.

;)

Even the podcast was named after you!

OMASM. Radio presenters are like fruit. Matt is my kumquat and Scott is blatantly my orange.