Unofficial Mills

Fix or genuine mistake?

Jono

I got the impression it was gag to be honest. I could be wrong, but it seemed staged.

I wondered that but it didn't go anywhere and nothing was said afterwards so it wasn't like it could have been a huge set up.

I wondered that but it didn't go anywhere and nothing was said afterwards so it wasn't like it could have been a huge set up.

Yeah, like I say, I might be wrong. It would make sense if it became a running joke, with Scott messing up the voice changer alot, like he did with TOTDS

take control

If I remember, I think it was around 7.15am and after 9am. I listened to the show via my mobile phone, but kept dozing off - not cos of Scott's voice, but I was awake really early.

Does Scott start at half 6? On iPlayer, I can't find the Dear Scotts anywhere! Don't have time to listen to it all!

OMASM. Radio presenters are like fruit. Matt is my kumquat and Scott is blatantly my orange.

OK. 48:30: MY EMAIL IS READ OUT! Shame, it was a pretty boring email, he never reads them out, so I only wrote pointless ones now.

I noticed it was edited a bit.

Shame how they didn't pronounce my name right. It's actually all one word, my mum has a fit when anyone says it like they did. SCOTT SAID MY NAME.

Missed the start of Emmerdale now, listening to my email on repeat.

OMASM. Radio presenters are like fruit. Matt is my kumquat and Scott is blatantly my orange.

They're playing it again in the trailers. I doubt they would if the guy was so annoyed.

and that's what I wanted to write. I didn't listen to the podcast yet, but that's exactly my opinion...

"I like Franziska. Sounds mad as a box of frogs, but we like her." (Dev)

I recon that was genuine - if it wasn't there would have been a massive Jerry Springer style shouting match between them or something to make it seem more real. They also tried to fill the time when Chris would have told us his problem by padding loads rather than just going streight into the song

Unofficial+Mills.gif

What did you make of the incident with Scott's friend Chris this morning where they were about to tell an embarrassing story but failed to disguise his voice? He sounded genuinely annoyed. I just like Beccy's reaction to it all..

Simply assinine. Non-entertaining, a fix, and the mark of the desperate.

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0