Unofficial Mills

Nihal (1 weekend only) returns to old slot

abertom

I really like Nihal. When he filled in for Moyles that time over Christmas I never thought I'd say that. That was the ultimate example of putting someone in at the deep end too early, a feat repeated when Dev filled in for Scott a few months back. Now he's an entertaining listen and comes across as a really likeable down to earth chap.

For me he was taken off his weekend slot at exactly the wrong time. I think he's really underused by Radio 1 and I hope if that doesn't change in the next year he moves to bigger and better things.

EDIT: He's in for Stephen Nolan on Five Live now. Seems to be doing a good job, dealing with a serious yet sensetive subject well.

ChrisHewgill.jpg

I like Nihal. He was presenting a phone in on 5 Live last night as well.

Heard that, strange that around this time, two years ago, he was on all the time. Bring him back to more slots, he's got talent.

Here's my favourite DJ's, in no paticular order:

Greg James

Matt Edmondson

Dev

Chris Moyles

Nihal

Latest additions:

- Full Imaging Beds package (2009-2010)

- 2009 re-voice by Music4 (DRY+WET IDs, chart numbers 1-40)

- BBC Top Gear - Backing beds used in programs

I like Nihal. He was presenting a phone in on 5 Live last night as well.

yeah he's filling in for Stephen Nolan... that guy seems to need people sitting in for him a LOT lately. He sounded quite nervous on Friday night but I think it was just him getting used to an all-talk-and-news format perhaps.

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

yeah he's filling in for Stephen Nolan... that guy seems to need people sitting in for him a LOT lately. He sounded quite nervous on Friday night but I think it was just him getting used to an all-talk-and-news format perhaps.

Is that not a similar format to his Asian Network show though

james_ryder.png

• 2 weeks later...