Unofficial Mills

Evans Buys £12m Ferrari!!

Viv

According to The 'Sun', Chris Evans has given himself a little present for pulling in a million more R2 listeners.........

A vintage Ferrari 250 GTO costing £12 m!!

Evans collects Ferraris as an investment apparently.

Insurance is likely to top £1,000 per month!! Woo.

picture.php?albumid=196&pictureid=1883

Sorry!! My hand and fingernails appear to have got into the pic too!!

:hahaha:

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

How rich is evans that he can afford a 12mil car? :o

All I have seen him do is have a tv show, presented radio for a few years and marry Billy Piper.

:o

In December 1997, just weeks after joining Virgin Radio, Evans had bought the station from Sir Richard in a £83m deal.

In March 2000 Evans sold Virgin Radio, along with his production company Ginger, for £225m.

Evans borrowed all the money to by Virgin & got in the region of £35m he is said to be worth £45m+

Or if Edith Bowman had one :D

then i would defiantly do her ;)

Bet it used to be before you read this.

no, its between the 1958 Ferrari TR 250 (Testa Rossa), 1938 Bugatti 57SC Atlantic & Lamborghini Miura sv :)

:)

You do realise for 17 / 18 year old drivers that is the norm now. I don't know a single male friend who pays anything less than £1300 in the first year. It's the way it is now if you go on your own insurance. It would be cheaper in the short term for one of my parents to be insured on it and me be a named driver but my paying it now I'm saving myself money in the long run.

ChrisHewgill.jpg

It would be cheaper in the short term for one of my parents to be insured on it and me be a named driver but my paying it now I'm saving myself money in the long run.

Its the best way even though its expensive. I made the mistake of insuring in my Dad's name for eight years, wasnt half a shock when I took out my own! ;)

trains/buses I get, but running? that just proves you're crazy :P

But yeah, heard of that before, people being advised not to even attempt driving for various reasons even though at first glance they seem outwardly healthy etc.

Running is FREE, so I'm savvy, in fact.

Had to laugh at your second para: I mean, someone seeming outwardly healthy.

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0