• Liberal Democrats
    • Conservatives
    • UKIP
    • BNP
    • SNP
    • Other
    • None of the Above
    • Not Voting

I didn't expect Lib Dem to do particularly well, but they got reamed.

Saddens me that the country is stupid enough to vote Tory so that everyone gets fucked seven ways from Sunday in the economy except for the rich, and us Uni students can basically get fucked in their eyes. But alas, we only have 5 years of their shit to put up with until the country realises how bad they are and sense prevails again.

But hopefully the Lib Dems see sense and coalign with Labour.

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He's not saying he'll form a pact though. He says it's up to the Tories to form a government 'in the national interest'. We'll probably see an agreement that the Lib Dems would allow a Tory budget to pass through Parliament, but as they've been saying on TV the two parties are too far apart to form a proper alliance.

I hate the outcome. Is it true that the tories are cutting off child benefits? Me and my mum and sister and brother live off of benefits cos its really hard for my mum to get a job and also she's got a baby (my sister) and can't afford childcare. We are on less than £8000 a year. If David Cameron becomes PM then we will become poorer. He only sticks up for snobby upper-class rich peeps like him and doesn't care about folk like my mum who try their best for their kids on a low budget and also doesnt care about folk like me. I am 13 and want to study in Uni when i'm older so i can become a lawyer or a psychologist and there is no way i could pay the fees as it is never mind a selfish idiot like him getting elected to rule the country......

<TABLE class=tborder id=post365137 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #d6e1f7 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #d6e1f7 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #d6e1f7 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #d6e1f7 0px solid" width=175 rowSpan=2></TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_365137 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #d6e1f7 1px solid"><!-- message -->Great. We're fucked.

Yup

Goodbye Equality. =/

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Yep and now here comes David Cameron to ruin us all and also plunge us back into recession.... however fear not as i have four great things to tell you!!

Out of the following... one WILL happen. We just don't know which one:

1) the world will end in 2012 and we wont have to worry about crappy governments anymore...

2) we will plunge into recession... we will become one of the worst off countries in europe.... the nhs won't be free anymore.... etc.etc.etc....... and then we will recover from all this in about 50 centuries time...

3) David Camron will turn into a vain footballer-type and decide he wants everyone to like him.... so he resigns from being PM!!

OR

4) Aled Hayden Jones becomes PM due to extreme demand from the public.

I hate the outcome. Is it true that the tories are cutting off child benefits? Me and my mum and sister and brother live off of benefits cos its really hard for my mum to get a job and also she's got a baby (my sister) and can't afford childcare. We are on less than £8000 a year. If David Cameron becomes PM then we will become poorer. He only sticks up for snobby upper-class rich peeps like him and doesn't care about folk like my mum who try their best for their kids on a low budget and also doesnt care about folk like me. I am 13 and want to study in Uni when i'm older so i can become a lawyer or a psychologist and there is no way i could pay the fees as it is never mind a selfish idiot like him getting elected to rule the country......

it's sad but true. the torie based media have brainwashed the brainless in this country into voting conservative. pointing out only the bad things with labour and completley forgetting 1980's government and everything the tories stand for. thats all well and good for the sun and sky news because they are loaded. but they wont even report the damage the conservatives will do to the normal people like you because they're allright jack and laughing all the way to the bank.

my best friend has a wife and a 1 and a half year old daughter. he works full time but it's because of the labour government he gets benifits to help him along. but if he loses those, they may have to find someone to look after his little girl while his mrs goes to work full time. if that fails, they may have to go back living with their parents due to not having the money to live together. i am very worried for them, well done cameron you utter cunt.

and love or hate brown, he's one of the smartest men we have when it comes to the economic disaster. even the americans followed his ideas, and he's been in power and overseen it all unfold. shove cameron in halfway through the recovery, and we'll be going backwards with it.

on the grid.

David Cameron makes a "big, open and comprehensive offer" to the Lib Dems to work in government with the Conservatives

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/election_2010/8668232.stm

lets see what they are offering the Lib-Dems, as much as i don't want them to join up i do think that in the long-term & im talking about the next election & beyond, if the election is by proportional representation next time which many think it will this will be a big plus for the Lib-Dems, also the Tories will have to take on-board some of the Lib-Dem policy's, also the incoming government is going to get battered by the tax rises & cuts in spending the Lib-Dems will somewhat be shielded by the Tories & also the Tory press (Times, Sun, Mail & Express etc) will have to support the Lib-Dems in one way or another, they will simply have to regardless of how they & the readers feel, they will have to print more of the Lib-Dem truth & not the lies that were used in the run-up to the election.

if the Lib-Dems join up with Labour, they will have the same issues with tax rises & spending cuts & they both will get so much stick from the press it will simply be unsustainable & in 4/5 years time both will get voted out by a huge margin & could well destroy the Lib-Dems once & for all.

as much as i don't like to say it i think that for the Lib-Dems joining the Tories is the best thing for their long-term future.

i stayed up all night to see if the Lib-Dems held/gained my area (they did win last time but due to a boundary change it is classed as a gain) first is was 2am then 4:30am & it was announced at 7:20 just before i had to go to work :giggle: so i could have just gone to sleep.

:)

I went to bed at 1 in the morning, but I was listening to it on my radio through headphones. I fell asleep, but then I woke up again at 4:30 because it was still playing in my ears, but that was just the time the York results were being read out! I wasn't even tired today!

Ohai.

Fortunately Labour held onto Edinburgh South West (so I'm told)

I can't remember if I said this yesterday, but I thought someone at my work was gonna get a severe talking to yesterday. On at least 2 occassions she was talkin to customers about the election and she made it very very clear she was a tory, also making several comments about the state the country is in under Labour and that she thought Brown "got in my the back door". I had to go work somewhere else after that

Not impressed with censorship