Tom.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

One last question....

Annalie, how many of the above are you aware of?

Don't be silly, she knows the Spice Girls.

Just enjoying the Wonder Years on demand in the sunshine right now!

The breakfast shows have been really good this week. Moving the Wonder Years to breakfast was a good move too.

Guest PineapplesLikeAarons
One last question....

Annalie, how many of the above are you aware of?

6th use of my name..... Yaaaay, I feel loved ;)

To answer your question, I looked on page 5, and 3 of the songs on that page I have on my iPod, and I know Muse, too, obviously and have a range of their music on my iPod ;)

Don't be silly, she knows the Spice Girls.

You tell him, Jono ;) But...

Spice Girls? Urm.. They are...? Hehee =]

:D

Scott DID turn up backstage at Raw at the O2 then? I wasted 2 hours watching that bilge and didn't see him, though they did have the obligatory Hoff, KITT and 2 girls hanging off him as well as an entourage of people with Hoff masks... was Scott one of those?

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

It's true Lady Gaga has a double. It's actually Ben Mitchell off of Eastenders. After seeing him dressed up as her in a tight silver suit dancing to Love Game I'm pretty sure they're the same people. Most uncomfortable viewing of the century.

post-5-145327881179_thumb.jpg

Lady PR4L doing Gaga is also hilarious, would love to hear her doing Rude Boy by Rihanna!

Good lord... your mind is just wrong! Haha.

I'm saving the podcast for work this evening. I have to agree with you - the best breakfast stint in quite a while.

because he's a self-aggrandising p***k who thinks he will somehow convert people like Tom Cruise converts people to Scientology?

Yeah Dappy... go pick on someone your own size. I was going to listen from 8.30, but then they announced these idiots were on and I had to switch off. Luckily they might not be on too long if the Golden Wonder Years is gonna be on at 9?

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

I'm a few days behind as i have to listen to morning's on iplayer. I'm up to tuseday and have to say i loved the dear scott where totds answered questions with the swanney (sp) whistle.

Well back to the mills marathon to catch up before they get took off the iplayer.

Sorry if for any spelling mistakes, I'm dyspraxic.