Unofficial Mills

Matt Smith - What do we think?

krazy_chloe

Matt Smith has already done something that niether Tennant nor Ecclestone have achieved. Made me want to tune in next week. While I appreciate how good both were, I was never that bothered about Dr Who, and everytime I watched it took a "I'll watch it again if there's nothing else on" attitude. I watched last Saturday's and can't wait for this weeks.

ChrisHewgill.jpg

Guest PineapplesLikeAarons
Matt Smith has already done something that niether Tennant nor Ecclestone have achieved. Made me want to tune in next week. While I appreciate how good both were, I was never that bothered about Dr Who, and everytime I watched it took a "I'll watch it again if there's nothing else on" attitude. I watched last Saturday's and can't wait for this weeks.

Urmm.. what has he done?

Made him want to watch the show next week.

Ahh. I see. Along with other things, I suppose. I swear David Tennent never ate Fish Fingers & Custard.. But who knows?!

Ahh. I see. Along with other things, I suppose. I swear David Tennent never ate Fish Fingers & Custard.. But who knows?!

If you actually *LISTENED* to the episode, you'd know that it's new face, "New mouth, new rules[...] like eating after brushing your teeth, EVERYTHING changes"...

Kinda self-explanatory...

But seriously, a BOW TIE?!? Why?!?!?!?!?!?

"They're cool. Bowties are cool."

samozzy.png

I think that's somehow meant to reflect a 'stormy' nature of the universe following the events of The End Of Time.

I got a few theories forming about the Cracks and how Amy spent the time between the Doctor encounters, as I think that will tie into the plot heavily. Hopefully it's not going to be as predictable as it seems at first though.

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

If you actually *LISTENED* to the episode, you'd know that it's new face, "New mouth, new rules[...] like eating after brushing your teeth, EVERYTHING changes"...

Kinda self-explanatory...

Yeaahh, and??