Unofficial Mills

Radio 1 from 6th April

abertom

part ofthe reason it's called "the chris moyles show with scott mills" is to stop anybody reading the schedule or turning on thinking that chris has got the sack or that the schedule has changed without them knowing.

Cos people are idiots.

hear hear.

Nik B.

Born to Toads.

I think R1 have learned from thier mistake with JK and Joel letting them rot on early breakfast and not giving them Edith show which they should have done. So when Edith wanted to move to weekends they give Greg the show as a stopgap before in the longterm moving him onto drive when scott leaves drive.

I think R1 have learned from thier mistake with JK and Joel letting them rot on early breakfast and not giving them Edith show which they should have done. So when Edith wanted to move to weekends they give Greg the show as a stopgap before in the longterm moving him onto drive when scott leaves drive.

So do you think that this schedule for when Chris is on holiday is kind of acting as a trial so Andy Parfitt has a plan B for if contract negotiations were to break down with Chris Moyles? Scott at breakfast, Greg moved to drive with Huw (or more likely Dev) doing 1-4.

Wouldn't mind seeing Greg James in for Moyles just for a chance as Scott is MUCH better at drivetime IMO. I don't ever see him being a long term replacement for Chris, but I think he'd be alright as it's a not as big an audience with people being on holiday.

Since there not going to do that I don't see why they're moving Greg from his normal slot, Huw Stephens is fine.

Its no secret how I feel about JK and Joel on Radio 1, even a couple of years after they left. They made a big big mistake

take control

Guest inxces4308

What the hell?

Sorry, but taking Greg James out of his regular slot, even though there is plenty of cover is stupid. Plain stupid. Moving to cover breakfast fair enough, but not 'Drivetime'.

Crazy.

Couldn't stand either of the duos mentioned, but then I'm of the opinion that the last great radio 1 Duo to host a show was Mark and Lard (Chris Moyles and Comedy Dave don't count, even though they are the two that have been there all along as other members of that show change)

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

So do you think that this schedule for when Chris is on holiday is kind of acting as a trial so Andy Parfitt has a plan B for if contract negotiations were to break down with Chris Moyles? Scott at breakfast, Greg moved to drive with Huw (or more likely Dev) doing 1-4.

If contract negotiations with Chris were to break down I think that would be a more than likely short term schedule, until January say.

What the hell?

Sorry, but taking Greg James out of his regular slot, even though there is plenty of cover is stupid. Plain stupid. Moving to cover breakfast fair enough, but not 'Drivetime'.

Crazy.

Sorry don't agree there. Any radio station boss will tell you, you need your best people on drivetime and breakfast.

ChrisHewgill.jpg

What the hell?

Crazy.

I agree with Christian, Drivetime and Breakfast are the biggest shows really so need to be covered by good DJ's. Scott and Greg fit the bill, although I think Huw also does rather than moving Greg. I bet Huw hates playing the playlist haha.

I am Burdened with Glorious Purpose - Loki Laufeyson

imo it would have made more sense just to replace scott with Huw in the drive time slot- greg was good cover, but now he has his own daytime show its a bit odd to be messing with it.

If Coxy wasnt pregnant (or has she had the baby yet- im not good at keeping up with this) then i think she is allways exelent cover for scott, but if we cant have her Huw does a good job.

As for Dev i cant stand him one bit.

Sorry if for any spelling mistakes, I'm dyspraxic.