Unofficial Mills

Big Brother 2007

dstrkzn

Its that time again when your summer is ruined by that programme you said you were going to avoid! now look at yourself its 3am and your sitting watching someone sleep LIVE!

The rumours are flying! What's Real? Who can we trust? Is this the way the house will be?

Facts:

Big Brothers Big Mouth - Continues but without Russell, it seems there will be a guest host each week

Big Brothers Big Brain - Cancelled, its not like we will miss it!

Rumours

Big Brother : The Battle - Could this be the new name for BB8?

Housemates are already being spied on. - To prevent another Shabaz

Prizefund Scrapped - It seems that housemates may have an individual account with those with the most money avoiding the public vote

Gayfest - At least half of the 14 housemates have revealed they are homosexual or have bisexual tendencies.

Possible HMs-They are rumoured to include a Greek art student, an Asian teacher, a disabled woman and a gobby chav. BB bosses are also looking at copying a stunt already used in Australia’s version of the show.

Possibly there will be an add

World of White - 6 Extras may battle it out for a place in the main house.

My Photos are online at www.markohare.com

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Are you kidding me? No Russell Brand for Big Mouth? That was the best fix for Big Brother. But may be he was right to jump the shark. I think it's time they shook up the presenters X Factor style though.

As for June 1st? I can't see that happening. I would have imagined it'll be a May start like all other years.

The only time I spend watching Big brother is the opening one, just to see who's going in. I never other afterwards, no matter how they try to vary it, it usually ends up being the same thing!

And I have absolutely no idea why anyone would want to spend their summer cooped up in the big brother house

The only time I spend watching Big brother is the opening one, just to see who's going in. I never other afterwards, no matter how they try to vary it, it usually ends up being the same thing!

And I have absolutely no idea why anyone would want to spend their summer cooped up in the big brother house

Because of the publicity they get when they come out. Horror stories from their past that they thought had long been forgotten, unsightly photos and not forgetting the burning effigies. i've not got the time this year or i would have done it :D :D maybe next year. NOT

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Actually I do own the road

Lets hope this BB isnt as controversial as the Celebrity version or the current Aussie version.

In Australia they were doing a task that they had to look after toy babies despite one of the housemates suffering a miscarraige just months before, she then asked to leave.

After seeing the story on the front page of one of today's tabloids about people being punished for failing tasks by having their bikini tops taken away from them, I can now safely say that I will be avoiding this year's Big Brother at all costs.

(I am of course lying and will no doubt give in to temptation the second I get back home from uni :rolleyes:)

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

I see you as an angel freshly fallen from the sky...

It's really weird and makes my eyes hurt... it looks a bit like one of those TV testcard pics.

That's what I thought. "Promoting racial harmony" my arse. I've never seen a group of blue people before apart from The Smurfs!

Ok so the website where you get tickets to see BB and BBLB are saying this

Show Title: BIG BROTHER's LITTLE BROTHER - CHANNEL 4

Show Date: 17 MAY

Show Location: ELSTREE FILM & TELEVISION STUDIOS, SHENLEY ROAD, BOREHAMWOOD, HERTFORDSHIRE WD6 1JG

Which leads to the question why is BBLB on 2 weeks before the rumoured start of the show unless the 17th /18th will be when BB Comes back!