Unofficial Mills

Chris Moyles Show 2010

James R

Borrowed this from aled.info and some UM mebers have joined in the discussion over there so brought it here as well. Which is where the audience with moyles info came from

The Chris Moyles Show 2010 <hr style="" size="1"> <!-- / icon and title --> <!-- message --> What would like from The Chris Moyles Show in 2010?

We're planning some big stuff for our first week back.

At least one team member will be changing in the first 3 months.

Within the first 9 months there will be headlines that we've put on listeners so will be back on track and that we will be hemorrhaging them!

And there may be a Chris Moyles Show 2010 Calendar Part 2.

There may even be one if not two international shows. Neither being America.

What would you like?

james_ryder.png

Right let's wildly speculate then

At least one team member will be changing in the first 3 months.

At least, hmmmmm

Within the first 9 months there will be headlines that we've put on listeners so will be back on track and that we will be hemorrhaging them!

So confident in the RAJAR's then, or already have the information?

And there may be a Chris Moyles Show 2010 Calendar Part 2.

Within the first nine months and possibly a second part of the calender, confident of a new contract for Chris then?

There may even be one if not two international shows. Neither being America.

What would you like?

I'd very much like you to broadcast from the world cup in South Africa, I really enjoyed the shows from Germany four years ago.

ChrisHewgill.jpg

thats gonna be expensive sending the team to South Africa, don't see why they should go to it as well as everyone else fro the BBC, the world cup is gonna be everywhere anyway we don't need it on breakfast radio aswell.

Don't really see how you're fit to deem what should be featured or not featured on Radio 1's breakfast show. Radio 1 will have very little coverage of the world cup, just Garrido for Newsbeat. With it being such an important sporting spectacle I'd imagine a large part of Moyles's audience would love to hear the team from South Africa.

ChrisHewgill.jpg

thats gonna be expensive sending the team to South Africa, don't see why they should go to it as well as everyone else fro the BBC, the world cup is gonna be everywhere anyway we don't need it on breakfast radio aswell.

It's not going to be so expensive - certainly not in relation to, say, running BBC One for a day or something like that.

Well you never know if they will send anyone out there: I wonder if it's more likely that Radio 1 will mostly rely on say, BBC Sport's resources, using clips and packages produced by BBC Sport people for Newsbeat rather than sending their own people (or more than one or two) out there.

BritishGaming.co.uk | SciFi.co.uk

Guest inxces4308

My guess is thats Rachel's leaving (Then carrie is on Maternity too) - she has been very quiet on air before the break, probably there way of 'phasing' her out of the on-air team.

Perhaps she'll move to another station or just another Radio 1 show. I'd imagine then that Matt will take on Aleds Role and Aled will take on Rachels role.....Bit of a shame really - The press will see the show as being very 'blokey' if they do....

Not arsed about any of the other stuff. I love the show, etc, etc but have brought myself to thinking it will end in the Summer - Probably best before it gets stale, go out on a high I say!

My guess is thats Rachel's leaving (Then carrie is on Maternity too) - she has been very quiet on air before the break, probably there way of 'phasing' her out of the on-air team.

Perhaps she'll move to another station or just another Radio 1 show. I'd imagine then that Matt will take on Aleds Role and Aled will take on Rachels role.....Bit of a shame really - The press will see the show as being very 'blokey' if they do....

Not arsed about any of the other stuff. I love the show, etc, etc but have brought myself to thinking it will end in the Summer - Probably best before it gets stale, go out on a high I say!

Rachel has only been quiet as she has been day producing. Aled said on CM.net that she was working on stuff for 2010 thats why he had the earlies post wedding

james_ryder.png

I love the show, etc, etc but have brought myself to thinking it will end in the Summer - Probably best before it gets stale, go out on a high I say!

Haha sounds familiar....

I think it may well be Aled trying to get us speculating and as per usual its working a treat. I say let's have some more teasers please Aled!! I'm sure you'll read this soon....:)

''is Dave1 the real Dave ? '' E*F*4*L

Radio 1 will have very little coverage of the world cup, just Garrido for Newsbeat. With it being such an important sporting spectacle I'd imagine a large part of Moyles's audience would love to hear the team from South Africa.

It would be fascinating to know what percentage of Moyles audience is interested in the football world cup? I wont be!

If I did want to follow football matches etc I would keep up via a sports channel like R5.

Personally I would prefer minimal imput from R1 for sporting events- please just keep it mainly as a music channel without adverts.

I dont know what id like from the Moyles show next year. Maybe a few more recurring listeners like Angelo or the sandwich shop