Unofficial Mills

Vote for Beccy for a LAFTA!

Jono

Is that why your last gf ran off then!! :hahaha:

That was plain nasty Viv. How's your online dating going incidentally?

Anyhow, much as I disliked having to register with that horrible magazine (with various false details), I have popped in a vote for Beccy. I reckon Dave or Aled will pip her to the post though.

No one seems to take the Laftas particularly seriously anyway.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

For Goodness sake, I was kidding him on!! I would never snipe at Jono seriously over his girl-friend!! Knew it would only be a matter of time before you were back with some comment though!!

It's going OK... someone asked for my 'phone number, but he's gonna have to wait until next week to get it!! *snigger* I've found someone I quite take to though - definitely. :-) A good contrast/contradiction to myself. Should be interesting, me thinks.

Have voted for Aled, my favourite man in the World!! :-)

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

I'm not voting, because I don't actually think she is best sidekick. Sorry!!! Will find someone else to vote for. :-)

Well since this is a thread to vote for Beccy I don't think you needed to say that you won't vote for her. Should have just ignored the thread.

I have voted :D

I am Burdened with Glorious Purpose - Loki Laufeyson