Unofficial Mills

Cheryl Cole on Moyles

Jono

• 2 weeks later...

Didn't really like her on this morning's show. First of all, she was LATE and managed to get away with it, but then she's the over-sugary, vacuous type Moyles just loves. Can we see a bit of attitude, please. A bit more substance? Is this possible?

I was bored with this morning's guest, I'm afraid. Plus R1 asked for texts to be sent in, asking Cheryl some questions, and none of them were read out. Please don't waste our 10 pences.

One thing I do have to say is that I like the song off of her album, called "Three Words" - like it a LOT, so well done for that.

1/10 for this morning. The one point is for the new song!!

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

I didn't like her at all. She used to be really likeable and now she's not so much anymore. The interview was bad, Chris wasn't on fine form as he normally would be (he was too much in his comfort zone) and salivating over his music which is generic autotuned horseshit just made me feel a little sick. It said it all when Chris's only compliment was liking the intro bit that has no singing or lyrics.

And Aled REALLY annoyed me during it. He was all over it in spots where he shouldn't have been. Some interviews call for it, such as one with Jimmy Carr. This one didn't, and it got real annoying real quickly.

0/10. I actually turned the radio off in the end.

I didn't like her at all. She used to be really likeable and now she's not so much anymore.

Cheryl overload, me thinks.... she's everywhere at the moment, and people act as though she's Mother Theresa!! Scott Mills was saying she is the "nation's sweetheart", which is a bit vomit-inducing.

This isn't very nice, but I'd love to see her throw a complete FIT of some kind, a tantrum, whatever. A Bjork perhaps, slapping someone in the middle of an airport!! :hahaha:

I predict the press will turn on her soon.

Her songs are nicely timed for the Xmas market, so....... er...... well done.

:rolleyes:

i turned off as soon as Moyles said he would let her in even though she was late & moaned about the people texting in saying she shouldn't be let on & Moyles saying he likes her & its his show so he can do what he wants, well he also likes Jordon & Kelly & others but they were turned away.

Moyles is to close to x-factor & Louis Walsh, thats the problem, how can someone who says he loves music support that rubbish, & i notice Cole won't sing live on saturday because Whitney is on & doesn't want to de-tract from her, erm NO it's because you cannot sing live & by pre-recording it it's easier to edit out the miming.

rant over.

Moyles pissed me off this morning, with his comment.

:)

This isn't very nice, but I'd love to see her throw a complete FIT of some kind, a tantrum, whatever. A Bjork perhaps, slapping someone in the middle of an airport!! :hahaha:

Even if she did smack someone, such as- just an example obviously- a 'toilet attendant' in a Guildford club toilet or something, everyone would probably just forget about it...

...Oh!

People being nasty to poor Aled, he was just excited!

We weren't being nasty: just pointing out he was slightly over the top. But then, had Madonna come into the R1 building while I was there, I would probably have wound up in hospital!!

Only the moyles.nets are nasty to Aled. They've done up a topic saying he isn't too bright!!