Unofficial Mills

Bullying with Aled - October 4th 2009

James R

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not arsey at all. I just get a bit possessive about creating Surgery topics. Ryd has beaten me to it (again).

I kind of bizarrely get a kick out of waiting up until about 5 to midnight, when the next topic is usually announced, and sitting writing it out, plus thinking up a title. Can't do this for weeks now... :-(

Creating the surgery thread is noone in particular's prerogative. I like to think of UM as a mini Democracy.

As long as the thread exists; we are all are free to comment on it, as opposed to whinge about not having brought it into the world.

Just a thought, and might be more productive and helpful to Aled.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

I think you have misunderstood the little bit of b.a.n.t.e.r, also carried on in PM, between Ryd and I. We're just trying to out-do each other, that's all. No, it doesn't really matter who does the topics.

Oh dear. :-) Run along!!!!

ps: I think noone actually may have a hyphen.

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

I am not, Ryd. You always get to the records of the week first, when Scott announces them on Fridays, and I don't have the internet access during the Floorfillers!!

On the plus side, I guess it means the Records of the Week don't find themselves under attack when you do the topics about them (ha ha).

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

I am not, Ryd. You always get to the records of the week first, when Scott announces them on Fridays, and I don't have the internet access during the Floorfillers!!

On the plus side, I guess it means the Records of the Week don't find themselves under attack when you do the topics about them (ha ha).

ROTW dpends if im listening a lot of the time. Think Jono did last weeks. Most threads I do depends on if I hear or see stuff and when. Mostly R1 topics I get rather than Scott

james_ryder.png