Unofficial Mills

Pete Tong moves to 9pm on Friday nights

DC

I think they know Annie attracts a younger audience so it may make sense to move from Scott's Mix (or whatever the Floor Fillers will now be called) to Annie Mac and then move to the old school DJs like Tong and Jules later in the night.

I like Annie's show. I can see the appeal. But I like the tradition of Tong opening the weekend.

i think they want to push the likes of jules out and pete tong simply because of their age. not taking into account that they still do the job better than anyone else. with all do respect (she is a good dj) pete tong was a bigger name at creamfields than annie mac. i think they want annie mac in the 7pm slot so they can get her to play rock and hippie music, they would find it a lot harder to manipulate pete tong into it.

on the grid.

i think they want to push the likes of jules out and pete tong simply because of their age. not taking into account that they still do the job better than anyone else. with all do respect (she is a good dj) pete tong was a bigger name at creamfields than annie mac. i think they want annie mac in the 7pm slot so they can get her to play rock and hippie music, they would find it a lot harder to manipulate pete tong into it.

Nah, her show has got more "dancey" recently if anything, ableit DnB and Dubstep which is MASSIVE (with the youth?) at them moment (look at DnB making the radio playlist recently like Danny Bird, Sub Focus, Chase and Status) rather than commerical and house like Tong. The show used to feature a lot more hip-hop (the type that was too old skool for Westwood and not impactual enough for Zane like Plastic Little). I hope it doesn't change a bit when it moves!!!

I'm looking forward to annie starting the weekend, i was listening to her when i was on the way back from Newbury a while ago, in a coach travelling along the back roads around the mountains while the sun was setting. Perfect soundtrack.

I think generally her show would be better at 7pm anyway, though.

>> I'm on here every now and again... <<

http://www.offthechartradio.co.uk

They will promote some of the DJ's from INDWT, most likely to be Jaymo & Andy George from the present lot.Remember Kutski, Kissy Sell out came from this show as well as former radio 1 dj's Eddie Halliwell and the Trophy Twins.

Although Tong and Jules are getting older they are still respected in their field, look at Judgement Sunday's in Ibiza, one of the biggest nights on the island. Judge Jules's podcast has been in the top 10 podcasts (in UK) since it launched at the begining of the year.

"Just one more game, I promise"