31st August to 4th September 2009

Jono

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I wonder whether Captain Flakey will turn up at Moyles' tonight.

Also I wonder if Scott will have the DJ Talent first play? http://www.bromleytimes.co.uk/content/bromley/times/news/story.aspx?brand=BMLYTOnline&category=news&tBrand=northlondon24&tCategory=newsbmlyt&itemid=WeED03%20Sep%202009%2011%3A03%3A58%3A460

'iya you spicy tramps!

:shock: Quick mend it or I'll send you mine. I'll have the biggest case of FOMO if I don't get to see it.

I'm going to keep watching eBay. I can't not put it on YouTube or it'll not appear on American chat shows ;) I think when my parents decorated the room all the dust got in it. And now it just goes CLUNK CLUNK CLUNK.

I dreamt about Moyles and Mills. For some reason Chris Moyles introduced me to Scott. That's all I remember.

This prawn/food poisoning thing is only because of Beccy's phobia of being sick isn't it?

I have been listening to some old podcasts during the day recently and wondered if anyone knew the answers to any of the following 2 questions:

Does Scott still have his File-o-fax?

Did he ever find anything exciting with his metal detector?

A) He still makes references to it occasionally but I doubt he ever used it in the first place since he has an iPohne which has similar apps to a file-o-fax.

B) After inviting Enrique he had one of the other DJs ask one of their guests to go metal detecting with him. Can't remember who it was but they said yes. Don't think it ever happened though.

The geek formally known as Scott Mills Guru