Unofficial Mills

I'm sick of being "Dollyrockered"

Rob

Anyone been watching 4music recently? EVERY ad break there's a flipping Dollyrockers advert for their new single "Gold digger". Oh it was just on again, that's twise in one ad break! Stop harassing me! I'll buy your single just get off my screen! This is all Scott fault!

The geek formally known as Scott Mills Guru

Whooooooooooo? I don't have 4 music here. i think this is a good thing

They sung "Je suis une Dolly" and were on the show a few months back? Imagine Chantelle offve big brother then multiply her by 3. You have the Dollyrockers.

Gold digger is number 63 in the iTunes chart so luckily I don't think is has much of a chance of charting unless Scott does something. Just listened to the preview, sounds like a cheap rip-off of that mini viva track "left my heart in Tokyo"

I CANNOT STAND THEM.

I saw an interview with them once [unfortunately] and they were all like 'oh yeah, we're so rock and roll!'

They're about as rock and roll as Blue Peter. And dress as though they threw on whatever they could find in a six-year-old girls dress up box.

ARRRRRRGH.

#...her pulse is pounding to the beat of the song...#

Ahh I see what you mean. The sort of thing they should play in Swiss suicide clinics so patients don't change their minds about offing themselves. I only saw half the badvert and I found myself looking up the dialing code for Switzerland.

Not a patch on the Dollymixtures either.

'The light at the end of the tunnel was the light of an oncoming train'

Not heard the song so I cant comment, but I thought it was a sort of joke thing when SM had them on ages ago, and even when I downloaded the first song (purely cos it was free and I thought it was funny). Are they actually a serious operation then?

nobody likes to see scantily dressed women.

now thats not true ;)

Not impressed with censorship