10 Hour Takeover is back!

JonathanEx

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I finally got through on the phone to request R.A.D.I.O. but the lovely lady who answered the phone doesn't think they have it in the system :( She said she would check and asked if anything else from the Musical would do if they didn't have that one. I said yes and she said the "might" call me back. That was at 5pm tho so it seems maybe not :(

glitzy.jpg

Not too bad this time round, but I swear people need to have a bigger imagination when it comes to choosing tracks. Sex on fire? Played many, many times during the day on BBC radio and local radio!!!!

It's funny how so many tracks aren't 'on the system'? Do they no longer have people popping down to the grams library to pick up the CDs as in past years?

I'm not really warming to dev to be honest, his voice irritates me. And Nihal can't stop banging on about twitter, as per usual.

It's funny how so many tracks aren't 'on the system'? Do they no longer have people popping down to the grams library to pick up the CDs as in past years?

Got to agree with that. At times it seems my iPod has a more extensive music collection than Radio 1 does. I don't get it.

As for Dev, I quite like his presenting style. Seems very relaxed and friendly.

Course not. Heaven forbid they don't play 4 playlist tracks in every half hour. And barely anything from before 1999 because the kids will get unhappy and they won't listen to switch with annie and the annoying sod and then THE WORLD WILL END.

>> I'm on here every now and again... <<

http://www.offthechartradio.co.uk