Unofficial Mills

John Barrowman In The Charts

Guest inxces4308

Guest inxces4308

Moyles' spoke this morning about his new goal is to get John Barrowman 'Through The Rain' into the UK charts.

From nowhere it now stands at number 16 in the Itunes chart which means if it stays there or higher over the week it would atleast make the 'Big Top 40' chart.

They've tried this in the past and failed quite badly, perhaps this time will be differant.

I hate to sound like a grump in relation to this, but Moyles and the team (as much as I love the show) please stop feeding John Barrowman's attention seeking, in your face ego.

I acknowledge that he isn't everyones taste, and some people totally LOVE him. But I wouldn't him if every time he had something to promote he wouldn't be EVERYWHERE! People do promotional work, but its never as noticeable as him.

Barrowman clearly has nothing to do since Torchwood is finished so the breakfast shown is just helping him out to keep him busy. And I don't know about you, but I found it funny at the beginning but now its starting to grate on me. :|

</rant> :P

I shall stop now :P

radio1.png

18697.png

Guest inxces4308

If it continues or stays in the top 10 then 'The Big Top 40' show has to play it. If it goes below top 10 then they can skip over it.

But, because its commercial radio it will be interesting to see what they say on-air about it, as they ain't gonna' say it was Moyles that did it.

Guest inxces4308
So, just to clarify, if the song is in the iTunes top 10 at 6pm on Sunday, then it will DEFINITELY be played on the Big Top 40 Show. It may still be in the lower bit of the chart.

Yes, although they will probably edit the song down to 1min 30secs.

The song is now at number 10 on the ITunes chart again.

Time for another good push tomorrow morning, then get Vernon to push it on saturday or something.