29th June to 3rd July 2009

Jono

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So that guy with the disturbing name. He was probably a kid? Or was it a teacher? :|

Why doesn't Scott Mills come to Norfolk with The Hoff? Even Amanda Holden was on the telly in America the other day on the equivalent of GMTV showing people around a village here :P

I want to know more about what this Truck Fest thing is that Chappers and Dave are going to at the weekend?

Is it just like Monster Trucks with Chappers and Dave DJing to the music? Are they only doing it because Michelle Keegan from Corrie is there?

Also why is Sally Traffic there?

http://www.yeovilexpress.co.uk/news/4451597.Coronation_Street_actress_backs_Truckfest_/

Should probably replace that picture. It's been there since 2004. Five actual years. I don't understand why it replaces other site icons though. At the moment my Twitter icon is an 'M' for some odd reason.

It's all a bit strange being in the kitchen with Mills. It seems I have made too many chips any takers?

Yes please. Not sure what I'm having. Fish fingers. So it'll go well!

I'll send some over Jono.

On another note daughter who felt the need to Email Scott because she didn't like the show has followed me to the kitchen so she can listen too :rolleyes:

She probably just wants to join Jeep World.

Yeah same here, I love how they are so confused how its appeared tho.

They just don't want to admit they visit Geek World.

It's like an adult-orientated website. "I have no idea how I got on that site, my finger must have slipped!"

Hmm. I'm afraid this jingle is stuck in my head. If I got drunk I'd blatantly send in a video. Oh that sucks, I write for my local newspaper every week. I got in there once for having Scott cut my hair :D

"I could turn up and then do something amazing for you and ask you to pay for me"

Ah I love how there's an awkward silence reflecting what she's said followed by laughter. 'Twas the same here :D

I think this Kings of Leon record is spoilt a bit by the fact I have NO IDEA what they're singing about. Someone should be asked to finish the lyrics to this.

Hey midnight!

Oh I asked for a pillow in the luxury area of Latitude festival camping. Perhaps they took it the wrong way. "I'm sorry you will have to search elsewhere for these facilities". I thought they were being a bit blunt with me!