Unofficial Mills

29th June to 3rd July 2009

Jono

Come here Monday to Friday between 4pm and 7pm to talk about the show as it's happening, have a natter and leave your thoughts about the show. On Monday and Tuesday it's Greg James.

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Whoreham/Horsham. Hmm, I couldn't possibly comment on that place seeing as I've not been there.

I know what Greg is talking about thinking back to amazing events like that. You do get overwhelmed and forget moments until hours or days later. That's the sign of a good time. Tom Jones looked pretty magnificent.

Haha, the story Greg is telling sounds familliar. My ex dumped me and we'd agreed to go to Latitude today. I wanted to take her but she wasn't keen. Probably just as well, don't think two people no longer together would be wise spending time in a tent camping. It'd no doubt lead to many arguments. At least now she cut off ties with me and has someone else so it solves that. Downside was it meant I had to rush to find someone fully prepared to go with me as it's quite expensive just to bring on to people several weeks before.

I am now hoping to take a female university friend who has agreed to come along but I'm just as paranoid spending time in a tent with someone I don't really know as I would have been with an ex who went off me!

Haha, the story Greg is telling sounds familliar. My ex dumped me and we'd agreed to go to Latitude today. I wanted to take her but she wasn't keen. Probably just as well, don't think two people no longer together would be wise spending time in a tent camping. It'd no doubt lead to many arguments. At least now she cut off ties with me and has someone else so it solves that. Downside was it meant I had to rush to find someone fully prepared to go with me as it's quite expensive just to bring on to people several weeks before.

I am now hoping to take a female university friend who has agreed to come along but I'm just as paranoid spending time in a tent with someone I don't really know as I would have been with an ex who went off me!

Something's wrong, I try to listen online, but it doesn't work...:(

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

Does it mention flash player? You might have to update that?

No, it doesn't say anything, it just keeps loading. It does that sometimes, maybe it just wants me to restart my computer, but I don't want to do that. I'll just listen to some music and read my new cookery book then.

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot