Unofficial Mills

Scotts going to be tangoed

Rob

If you've listened to Jo's show then you'd have heard she is trying to get Scott with Tango's (the drink) new fake tan that turns you the same colour as tango. Aparently he ran away yesterday when he was approached to apply the tan but Whiley promises to get him by his show tonight.

The geek formally known as Scott Mills Guru

Well, if he would wind up the same colour as Tango, I'm not surprised he's run away. I always have a strong impression that Scott doesn't the Whiley very much - could be wrong though ;-)

I think you missed a 'like' there. If that's what you meant to say, you are wrong. Whiley seems to be one of the people Scott is closest friends with at R1.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

I think you missed a 'like' there. If that's what you meant to say, you are wrong. Whiley seems to be one of the people Scott is closest friends with at R1.

Oh my, less than perfect typing... and I'm sorry, but I don't agree with what you say. The person Scott appears to have a smashing connection with is, I would say, Zane Lowe! :-)

don't no what you mean actual day

= Today.

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

Oh my, less than perfect typing... and I'm sorry, but I don't agree with what you say. The person Scott appears to have a smashing connection with is, I would say, Zane Lowe! :-)

I disagree with this! I think that Scott and Greg became close friends really quickly but he also gets along well with Jo. I think that Zane would have the same rapport with any DJ if he had to.

Guest joshtheposh

Well if Whiley approached me with a bottle of fake tan in her hand and the bottle in the other I'd run away too. :rolleyes: Eeeeeevil Whiley!:x

Guest joshtheposh
there is a picture of scott wearing the tan on jo's guest gallery 2009

58936_2.jpg

lol that's well orange! You'd need like a dot of it and lots of rubbing for it 2 look nice :P

Mmmm, looks a bit pale next to his skin - I assume he ran out of it for his hands?

I assume he has washed his hands at some point that's probably why they're lighter than the rest of him.

The geek formally known as Scott Mills Guru