The Sun: Moyles to lose the breakfast show

Jono

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It will split Scott's team too. From what I have heard The One That Doesn't Speak does not want to go back to mornings. He had enough of them with Zoe Ball and Sara Cox. It could mean Laura would return to the show but that would push Beccy out. It's a bad move all round.

It will split Scott's team too. From what I have heard The One That Doesn't Speak does not want to go back to mornings. He had enough of them with Zoe Ball and Sara Cox. It could mean Laura would return to the show but that would push Beccy out. It's a bad move all round.

you know this because ........

At least Edith is not being tipped for breakfast

:rolleyes: and your point ......

:)

I wonder where this would leave the rest of the team. Aled would no doubt remain on the Surgery. But what about Chappers and Dave? I'd personally like to see them present breakfast until a new presenter is found. It's not exactly lowering their audience but then I don't see how Scott would either.

Gordan Smarts comment from the Sun

Zoe Ball and Sara Cox never filled the boots of Chris Evans, the best in the slot’s history.

Mark Radcliffe and Marc Riley (aka Lard) carried on but were too old for the gig. Moyles now faces the same end.

His brash, arrogant, no-holds-barred, bully-boy personality was the shock-jock style Radio 1 needed then. But it’s time for The Saviour to move on.

Chris Evans = brash, arrogant, no-holds-barred, shock-jock style ?

Brash & arrogant can also apply to the Sun.

Chris Evans = brash, arrogant, no-holds-barred, shock-jock style ?

They are referring to Moyles.

The Sun's vendetta is tiring. We can all take this with a pinch of salt I'm sure although we have to face facts that Moyles' breakfast stint will be winding down soon.

On the one hand, it's good for Chris to go out on a high, and not wait until a fall, try and keep the listeners, but on the other, if he's doing well it's harder to justify the chuck and if they let the figures drop, they can boast about a boost in figures when the new presenter takes over.

BritishGaming.co.uk | SciFi.co.uk

They are referring to Moyles.

The Sun's vendetta is tiring. We can all take this with a pinch of salt I'm sure although we have to face facts that Moyles' breakfast stint will be winding down soon.

yeah i know they were, i was pointing out that Evans is the same as Moyles & yet they suggest that Evans was the BEST , ironic !

the Sun appeals to the lowest denominator anyway (they even had to show a diagram to explane how that man breathed in that fir seed :rolleyes: ) & most Sun readers wouldn't know decent music if the page 3 whore sang it to them.

bullshit. wern't the sun the newspaper who lied about the liverpool fans who were at the hillsborough disaster? they ae lying about this too. hopefully one day something will go wrong for them, the crap they make up gets them no respect at all.

on the grid.