Unofficial Mills

Telegraph uses comments from Unofficial Mills?

Jono

Telegraph have picked up on the story about the BBC advert:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/tvandradio/5144444/BBC-scraps-700000-radio-advert-amid-fears-it-would-prompt-anger-about-corporations-overspending.html

But check out the comments from a "BBC blog".

Curiously looks a lot like mine and inxces4308's comments from this page. Looks like you never know who is visiting ;)

yeah & me

"What I can't understand is why make it and then not show it," said one listener on a BBC blog.

why make it & not show it, that's more of a waste of money as it has already been spent & who cares if it looks expensive ? .
the fact is that the money has already been spent, so just give the daily fail the finger & show the advert !

:)

yeah & me

Don't think so -- looks more like this post as it reads exactly the same :)

What I can't understand is why make it and then not show it. Am I right in thinking the money was spent anyway? Is this the advert that features Muse?
This is silly as if the advert never gets shown then it will be money and time down the drain.

Well done Unofficial Mills.

Looks more like this post as it reads exactly the same :)

i don't think they wanted to upset the mail unlike me :D

if any newspaper wants me to write for them in a weekly column, just let me know, i have lots of opinions on lots of different things, i will write a column for £1

:)

Don't wish to diss UM, but that''s a pretty tenuous link there. I reckon people have been making rather similar comments on any number or forums.

PS. The Guardian mention made me feel particularly proud of us lot though.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

Don't wish to diss UM, but that''s a pretty tenuous link there. I reckon people have been making pretty similar comments on any number or forums.

Lies. It wouldn't be an official "BBC blog" and they mention Radio 1 fans and the only other source for that would be somewhere like Digital Spy. It's too word perfect to have been a major coincidence.

"The advert is estimated to have cost up to £700,000 – for facilities, crew, animal hire, costumes, special effects and production time – according to advertising sources. The BBC disputed this, claiming the cost was less than half of that figure."

Then why are you, and everywhere else, still reporting it as £700k, and some places bumped it up to £1m!

BritishGaming.co.uk | SciFi.co.uk

Telegraph have picked up on the story about the BBC advert:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/tvandradio/5144444/BBC-scraps-700000-radio-advert-amid-fears-it-would-prompt-anger-about-corporations-overspending.html

But check out the comments from a "BBC blog".

Curiously looks a lot like mine and inxces4308's comments from this page. Looks like you never know who is visiting ;)

Only the best people visit UM. Fact.

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0