Unofficial Mills

6th April to 10th April 2009

Jono

What u mean by red tape? Seeing things we shouldn't? When moyles did they just crossed to an image still.

No, it just means it's a lot to provide to the big bosses about why they would want to do it. Also the Moyles streaming took a lot of people to produce. Hence why it's not done often.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was in the Med( a shop near my school) the otherday and the shopkeeper spent ages trying to test my coin seeing whether it was fake. i know it wasnt cos i got it out of the self checkout at sainsburys.

I reckon that BBC 3 should have radio 1 cameras live all day til 7 when it goes on air.

etheridge_tom.png

Bleurgh, I feel sick after that Mcdonalds. It's not surprising when half of the staff are off of my school year.

Haha - glad we don't have one. I would be concerned about someone working there who didn't like me. Although I imagine you would feel sick after a McDonalds regardless of who works there judging by the standard of food ;)

I was in the Med( a shop near my school) the otherday and the shopkeeper spent ages trying to test my coin seeing whether it was fake. i know it wasnt cos i got it out of the self checkout at sainsburys.

The bus driver got snotty with me because my five pound note seemed "a bit thick". Like there's some sort of standard on it. It's not like I'd stuck it to a cereal box and it was a photocopy. It worked in the light so don't know why he cared.

I reckon that BBC 3 should have radio 1 cameras live all day til 7 when it goes on air.

Doesn't work at all like that. There is no capacity on television to allow that. BBC Three shares space with CBBC which airs during the day. Plus digital TV space is very expensive.

Because it measures size and weight, and apparently fakes weigh a lot less/more because the metal used for pounds is quite expensive

They only fit though coin shaped holes on self checkouts don't they. The amount almost instantaneously comes up and it would take longer to measure the weight and size.