Unofficial Mills

The Official Snack Of Unofficial Mills

E*F*4L

Grace & myself are already fans of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups :drool:

reese.jpg

Up until the last month or so they have only been available from the United States of America via import, but now it seems they are in the UK :)

they have a lovely taste & the peanut butter simply melts in the mouth, i suggest that everyone tries them & if they like them they pass them on to their friends & hopefully they will continue to be sold here in the UK.

*i am not affiliated with 'The Hershey Company' & im just trying to share a fantastic tasting sweet.

:)

Oh god I love reeses cups! they're so yummy! ^.^

i asked my Mom to see if my local Morrison's had them & she said they were re-stocking the shelf today :D

go & ask in shops if they have them !

once everyone has been converted to Reese's Cups we can start on them B&N biscuits ;)

Peanut butter is niiiice but I shouldn't really eat it. It makes my tummy hurt. I can't eat chocolate for the same reason.

I haven't had Rainbow Drops for about 10 years, can't even remember what they are like, don't remember them being that nice though.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

I looove PB cups. I've yet to try the pieces but they're next on my list. Unfortunately I don't have a local Morrisons. :(

thats all they had in my local Morrisons, they didn't have any PB Cups :( going to write to Reese's & ask if they are releasing them over here officially.

• 2 weeks later...