Unofficial Mills

23rd March to 27th March 2009

Emma

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we should try this on Scott at the Big Weekend when he goes to use a port-a-loo. We'll just put some stuff in front of it and see how long it takes before he breaks out!

[youtubehq]rclytxSsoGk[/youtubehq]

Haha he would hate that one! They stink something awful!

The lights went off in some of the Big Weekend toilets :(

I do seem to recall Dick and Dom walking in on people in them before. No idea how that happened though but they looked rather embarrassed.

True they are quite annoying on the forums there. Had a look on moyles site before and they are having lovely discussions with trolls lol. Still haven't uploaded the parody though, they just ain't that good!

I think most people have deserted us in this thread!

I am Burdened with Glorious Purpose - Loki Laufeyson

Perhaps the guy who does the splits could teach The One That Doesn't Speak a few tricks for that wind.

It'll be like with Have I Got News For You when someone didn't turn up. They replaced him with a tub of butter. Maybe they can do that with Chappers :P

Perhaps the guy who does the splits could teach The One That Doesn't Speak a few tricks for that wind.

It'll be like with Have I Got News For You when someone didn't turn up. They replaced him with a tub of butter. Maybe they can do that with Chappers :P

Rennie Deflatine is usually a good one!

Good show i thought today, but i kinda missed where Chappers ran off to when i went to get my tea :(

I am Burdened with Glorious Purpose - Loki Laufeyson