Unofficial Mills

The Apprentice 2009

YoppaDo

Thats the shadow government so nothing that important - they just like to think they are :D

Oh and if your a saddo like me and have spotify you can find the Apprentice sound tracks and beds by searching for Dru Masters.

Haha, i did that! When my brother did something wrong i said 'you're fired' and played the music from the end of the show. Haha, ha ha ha, ha.. I have no life. :-\

I want Yasmina to win because I get the impression that Kate is one of those people who would roll her eyes as if you were an idiot or make fun of you if you done something she thought was weird. Hard to explain but anybody get that impression?

www.GottaBeAndrew.com

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, i did that! When my brother did something wrong i said 'you're fired' and played the music from the end of the show. Haha, ha ha ha, ha.. I have no life. :-\

I want Yasmina to win because I get the impression that Kate is one of those people who would roll her eyes as if you were an idiot or make fun of you if you done something she thought was weird. Hard to explain but anybody get that impression?

Yes I do, I just can't seem to warm to Kate and I don't understand why. Cannot wait for the Final tonight, should be amazing. Bit gutted that Margaret is leaving, shes brilliant, won't be the same without her.

Bingo.

Thank you!

xo

No problem. :)

I think Yasmina should've picked Rocky to go on her team at the beginning to get Phil on Kate's team though so he would distract her hopefully. :P

Rocky looked a bit depressed and didn't seem to really contribute much. Did anybody else get that impression? I can't remember why he got fired now or how he was. Anybody remember?

www.GottaBeAndrew.com

No problem. :)

I think Yasmina should've picked Rocky to go on her team at the beginning to get Phil on Kate's team though so he would distract her hopefully. :P

Rocky looked a bit depressed and didn't seem to really contribute much. Did anybody else get that impression? I can't remember why he got fired now or how he was. Anybody remember?

He was a numpty. He did seem sad though.

Guest inxces4308

Before the episode I believed that Yasmina would win.

Then during the episode I thought that Kate would win because Yasminas product was utter crap.

Then watching your hired, I also wished that Kate had won as she seemed to have much more of a personality and be much more chatty/friendly. Yasmina on the other hand looked like she couldn't cope with not getting that much attention or airtime.

I'm glad Yasmina won, as she has more fire/intensity. Kate over-priced those chocolates. At £13.00 a box, only places such as Thorntons would have stocked them.

Yasmina is getting her brother to run her restaurant, so, even if things don't work out with the Sugar, she has a job to go back to. Well done, Yasmina!!

Yes, exactly the same impression.

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

Just watched the clip of Yasmina on BBC Breakfast this morning where she mentioned her restaurant and where it is. So after a little searching on the website for Caversham they make no mention of her business

http://www.caversham.org.uk/eatdrinkshopstay/eating.html#restaurants

Maybe now she has won they might

Restaurant is called 'Mya Lacarte'

james_ryder.png

After searching on google maps, here's a picture of the inside:

202675_05fbf332.480.jpg

It looks quite nice, i wouldn't mind eating there if i was in the area.

Here it is on google maps:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=Mya+Lacarte&sll=52.019029,-0.770427&sspn=14.952392,46.582031&g=england&ie=UTF8&ll=51.468227,-0.971606&spn=0.000922,0.002843&t=h&z=19&iwloc=A

In terms of location, it does seem a bit out of the way and in the middle of some neighborhood. I would've thought it would do better in a shopping area.

www.GottaBeAndrew.com