Unofficial Mills

Greg filling in for Scott

cxx666

As we all know, recently if Scott's been of for whatever reason we've had Greg filling in. I'm sure I can recall in the past if Scott had been off for the odd day we've had Chappers going it alone. I'm not complaining about geting a double dose of Greg, although I'm sure he'd prefer not doing a 4am - 6.30am shift then a 4pm - 7pm shift the same day, but I'm confused as to why it seems to be this way now.

Does anyone know the answer? Unless Chappers wasnt to happy about going it alone or theres something in the rules about presenters filling for other presenters, I can't think of a reason.

I hope all that made sense anyway

Not impressed with censorship

As we all know, recently if Scott's been of for whatever reason we've had Greg filling in. I'm sure I can recall in the past if Scott had been off for the odd day we've had Chappers going it alone. I'm not complaining about geting a double dose of Greg, although I'm sure he'd prefer not doing a 4am - 6.30am shift then a 4pm - 7pm shift the same day, but I'm confused as to why it seems to be this way now.

Does anyone know the answer? Unless Chappers wasnt to happy about going it alone or theres something in the rules about presenters filling for other presenters, I can't think of a reason.

I hope all that made sense anyway

MAYBE, its because of Chappers newsbeat commitments. As im sure there is absolutely nothing wrong with R1 gettin Chappers to fill in.

james_ryder.png

I think its all about Greg moving up the rankings.. and people getting to know the next big presenter.

Moyles>Scott>Greg.

Scott (used to) covers moyles.

Greg covers Scott

So when Moyles goes scott and Greg will move up and Greg will be replaced by..I guess Reggie

Y4Ar5.png

I prefer Greg to Chappers going it alone. After a while "Scott Mills Gold" really does wear thin, and thats all Chopper ever seems to do in that slot.

He proabably got told to do that. Chappers could do a show on his own without any Scott clips. Heh will be funny he if he is off next Monday as Greg won't be in the country to cover

I am Burdened with Glorious Purpose - Loki Laufeyson

I prefer Greg to Chappers going it alone. After a while "Scott Mills Gold" really does wear thin, and thats all Chopper ever seems to do in that slot.

I'm sure in recent times when Chappers has done it on his own, there's been no 'Scott Mills Gold'. I think they got the message.

I'm sure in recent times when Chappers has done it on his own, there's been no 'Scott Mills Gold'. I think they got the message.

I dunno, the moment I hear Chappers on his own I tend to turn off really, just on the off chance he does Gold xD

Nik B.

Born to Toads.