Unofficial Mills

Edith has "boob overhang"

Jono

wow, there's nothing better in the world to do is there. i can imagine the staff at the daily mail sitting at their desks like hyperactive 7 year olds screaming CELEBS!!!!111 CELEBS!!11 CELEBS!!!11!!1 CELEBS!!!11

No you're wrong there. It's more CELEBS!!!!111 SCANDAL!!11 CELEBS!!!11!!1 SCANDAL!!!11

Nik B.

Born to Toads.

She looks OK, the dress is certainly an improvement on her 'Camilla Parker Bowles' outfit anyway. If you ask me I think people like Jodie Marsh are the worst offenders for 'boob overhang', at least Edith still looks dignified.

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

I see you as an angel freshly fallen from the sky...

Please someone buy her a full length mirror! She does look as if she is nearly falling out of that dress.

The problem is that she could and does look much better in some clothes than others...she works in a media career where unfortunately appearance does seem to matter, so at a high profile event where she has tried to dress up...its a shame that it doesnt quite work!

edibow: why are people who write for newspapers online scared to put their name to their words. you can't hide or are you ashamed?

thetricktolife: @edibow regarding this http://tinyurl.com/crn499 (expandexpanding.gif?1233855454)?

edibow: @thetricktolife yes it is. name -ess lazy viscious journalism. it doesn't even deserve to be called journalism

thetricktolife: @edibow I really dont get it, you look amazing in that picture.They'll always find something to bitch about.Only morons care what they print

She is an attractive person, but do people really think that is a flattering dress or hairstyle? im not sure id be confident enough to say that directly to her...but...if she was a close friend i think id tell her!

I think she looks like the dress has slipped too far down, if she had a halter strap or something to hold it up properly....it would hang better and look chic. As it is shes lucky she hasnt fallen out completely!