Radio 1's Ten Hour Takeover (Jan 2009)

Jono

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I dislike this song with a passion now, I have it on a Grammy nomination CD, it gets played on all those light rock stations, all the mainstream ones, and it's been years since it came out.

Hardly hear it these days. Bloody fed up of the New Found Glory version my sister always plays though.

Why are the shows (Nihal and Annie Mac) not available on the iPlayer?

Ooh Modest Mouse? My girlfriend's favourite band.

Why are the shows (Nihal and Annie Mac) not available on the iPlayer?

Probably because they don't have the rights to all the songs they're playing?

Like family guy theme tunes and random songs - they might not be allowed to put them on because of copyright issues. Like how Family Guy and some programmes aren't allowed on iPlayer

Probably because they don't have the rights to all the songs they're playing?

Like family guy theme tunes and random songs - they might not be allowed to put them on because of copyright issues. Like how Family Guy and some programmes aren't allowed on iPlayer

I don't believe that. Presenters are always playing random theme tunes during shows. I reckon it's a technical cock-up.

S Club 7 - nice!

Haven't heard this song for AGES! Ahh, fantastic.

I love the Ten Hour Takeover - I wish they did them more than once a year. Obviously, too much would wear it out, but it'd make for a fantastic thing on a few Bank Holidays, maybe alternating with the 'evening DJs in daytime' thing they like to do.

BritishGaming.co.uk | SciFi.co.uk

I love the Ten Hour Takeover - I wish they did them more than once a year. Obviously, too much would wear it out, but it'd make for a fantastic thing on a few Bank Holidays, maybe alternating with the 'evening DJs in daytime' thing they like to do.

Yes that was enjoyable too. Hopefully they'll come up with another great idea too and they'll have some great holiday ideas.

:yeahthat: I agree completely. I have really enjoyed listening to Radio 1 today.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

I like how he's doing these phone call bits with a few people requesting it, but not saying what until it starts.

They turn its slightly local radioish. I would rather he took calls live

I am really enjoying the takeover, they should do it on bank holidays as well.