Unofficial Mills

24th November to 28th November 2008

DekaFlash

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think Scott in that Lycra outfit should form his Christmas card picture this year.

Haha. Just add a few baubles and a touch of tinsel. Et voila!

I thought Chappers was pretty gracious with Scott actually, and quite right too, he made a fool of himself and helped to make £10, 000 for charity.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

Wasn't Moving To New York a Christmas track? "Looks like Christmas came early, Christmas came early for me."

As festive as Indie gets with the exception of Malcolm Middleton and The Darkness ;)

Oh yeah, I remember the Malcolm Middleton track! Was quite good from what I remember :)

No-one makes good Christmas songs anymore, probably the last good one was Do They Know It's Christmas (the original, not either of the subsequent ones)

kyliewilson.png

Why are they singing the song? The question was 'what's your favourite Girls Aloud song?' Was this the X Factor queue or something?

I think Scott has exclusive access to Little Chris' new interviews with this Girls Aloud questioning.

He probably wouldn't have to sign the inside either. He'll get someone to do that for him.

It's a bit early to be advertising for a series of gigs that take place 10 months from now...

Yeah, but you've got to get the people to pay for the tickets haven't you? This is the BBC, they don't do free tickets these days ;)

It's about time Scott trailed ahead for the Annual Men's Semi's Joke in July. They could put an advert on every five minutes until then.