Unofficial Mills

10th November to 14th November 2008

Jono

Scott could have set a new tradition. People around the world would be saying 'it's not Christmas until Scott plays a Christmas song every day'. At the moment it's all about the Coca Cola advert.

Seeing that one person complained about BBTV does that mean if there's more than 1 complaint about Christmas songs OFCOM will force Scott to play them?

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Eurgh, they're switching on Norwich's Christmas Lights next year with 'Travel Ange' from Radio Broadland :| I love how we don't even get a crap Z-List celebrity :(

My town has some woman that designed some pottery. Typically it seems they will accept anyone.

Jono you have to be kidding me... Nothing against her personally, but anyone from Broadland is a mistake >_<

I know. I think I'd have actually prefered to see Wally Webb and Sally Traffic off of last year!

Yay for Leona. I was expecting her to say no. She's gone up in my estimation now ;)

Eurgh, they're switching on Norwich's Christmas Lights next year with 'Travel Ange' from Radio Broadland :| I love how we don't even get a crap Z-List celebrity :(

My town has some woman that designed some pottery. Typically it seems they will accept anyone.

In the nearest city to me (which is Newport), they don't even have a "celebrity" switching on the lights, instead they have the Mayor doing it with "entertainment provided by Red Dragon FM and The South Wales Argus" :bah:

Cardiff however has Nessa and Uncle Bryn from Gavin and Stacey switching on their lights which trumps that a mile off! :D

kyliewilson.png

In the nearest city to me (which is Newport), they don't even have a "celebrity" switching on the lights, instead they have the Mayor doing it with "entertainment provided by Red Dragon FM and The South Wales Argus" :bah:

Cardiff however has Nessa and Uncle Bryn from Gavin and Stacey switching on their lights which trumps that a mile off! :D

What?! Everyone knows Newport is a cultural epicentre, it needs justice ;)

What is it with Scott? He gets a diva in the studio and he always sings to them. Is he after a record deal? Is he trying to be the next Sally Traffic or Des O'Connor. I mean he sung Kate Nash to Mariah a few months back and now he's singing to Leona!

Oh now he's wanting to write Leona a song!