Unofficial Mills

3rd November to 7th November 2008

Jono

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Afternoon! I won't be here properly today because I am revising for geography. And when I'm finished with that I'll have another look at my German homework (I have kind of done it already, but not very well) and at my physics homework that I don't understand at all.

School really sucks at the moment :(

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

I'm supposed to be putting up some posters for Chris Cox tomorrow and I did that thing where I added the 'TONIGHT - 5TH NOVEMBER' thing because that's the date, and then realised I wanted tomorrow's date which is the 6th :rolleyes:

I actually stayed up until 3am and watched the BBC coverage. Jeremy Vine just couldn't master that touch screen and David Dimbelby kept having a go at people who mentioned stuff from the CNN coverage. 'I DON'T THINK WE'VE SAID THAT YET, WE'RE GOING BY OUR OWN RESULTS HERE!!!'

Who would've thought that Bush would've gotten elected again... Bush senior that is ;)

We're all a fan of bush though aren't we.

I'm supposed to be putting up some posters for Chris Cox tomorrow and I did that thing where I added the 'TONIGHT - 5TH NOVEMBER' thing because that's the date, and then realised I wanted tomorrow's date which is the 6th :rolleyes:

I actually stayed up until 3am and watched the BBC coverage. Jeremy Vine just couldn't master that touch screen and David Dimbelby kept having a go at people who mentioned stuff from the CNN coverage. 'I DON'T THINK WE'VE SAID THAT YET, WE'RE GOING BY OUR OWN RESULTS HERE!!!'

We're all a fan of bush though aren't we.

Are we ???????????

I got shouted out for mentioning Scott to my girlfriend. I got told to ignore her and listen to the show :(

Well if we're going to have The Hoff on for being friends of the show we'll have to have Louis Walsh, McFly, Scouting For Girls and Laura.

Yeah Sam was on Facebook saying he'd booked his ticket for the inaugural in Washington and was calling it a day at 2.15am :P