Scott Cam

Hazrold

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Fair enough. Do you not think though, the more people post the better the forum will become?

I'm not creating a argument by the way, just trying to help you out.

I think it very much depends on the calibre of the posts though doesn't it? Quality as opposed quantity is generally preferable. I just feel a little sorry for TOWDS as he has to trawl through all of this when he gets to work tomorrow.

Thanks for 'helping us out'.:)

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

I think it very much depends on the calibre of the posts though doesn't it? Quality as opposed quantity is generally preferable. I just feel a little sorry for TOWDS as he has to trawl through all of this when he gets to work tomorrow.

Thanks for 'helping us out'.:)

Yeh I can understand if someone just puts "Oh ive just hit *number* amount of posts" and nothing else, but if someone just adds it to the end of there post I don't really see what the problem is.

Anyway, lets end that discussion! We are all friends! Lol!

Woah look! It's DJ Drew!

Yeh I can understand if someone just puts "Oh ive just hit *number* amount of posts" and nothing else, but if someone just adds it to the end of there post I don't really see what the problem is.

Anyway, lets end that discussion! We are all friends! Lol!

Yup. :)

I'd quite like to see Scott brushing his teeth, dunno why. Hope he does the same as me, and wanders about the house doing it.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.