18th August to 22nd August 2008

Jono

• Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

the song i suppose. it took them ages to find them for the 10 hour takeover!

Yeah, I always heard about those, everybody wants them back.

The thing that gets me is the Good Morning game he plays on Early Breakfast occasionally. You know, you have to say "Good Mornin'!" before the vocals start. Wouldn't it be easy for the DJ to always get it because they have the system right in front of them? I mean, when I'm editing, I automatically know where someone starts talking because the lines start to go higher.

That was Annie Nightingale's quirk in the 80s (I think it was then) where she always said 'hi!' before the vocal kicked in. I guess it was more impressive back then.

Greg has listeners call in, loads are great in it, but then there's people that can never get it. But yeah, I think it'd be easy if you have it in font of you.

I agree too, Perez Hilton is a complete arse, he's as bad as Noel Gallagher for slagging off everyone under the sun.

Yeah, but Noel is hot (okay, he's old enough to be my father) and is in a rock and roll band and everything. What does Perez do? Go to parties and gossips about everyone on a blog, such a geeky thing to do.

Just a couple of classic quotes from Chappers on Jo Whiley this afternoon:

"I'm a bit of a geek about football strips..." he then proceeds go on and on about them for the next 10 minutes.

"You should always go to work with a smile on your face." hmmm

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

"I'm a bit of a geek about football strips..." he then proceeds go on and on about them for the next 10 minutes.

It was at that point that my heart practically exploded with adoration. :oops:

I have to say I'd had such a lousy morning an unexpected ramble from Chappers really brightened my day!!!! Ah I'm such a saddo...

Give us the motivation, we can cause a sensation!