Unofficial Mills

18th August to 22nd August 2008

Jono

Welcome to the Your Views topic - the place to come if you want to chat or comment about Scott's show as it happens. Come back on Monday at 4pm to chat live with others about the show. Please refrain from text talk, and your posts may be moderated to keep the thread running smoothly or used to create discussion threads elsewhere on the forum. Thank you.

Scott's back on Radio 1 from Tuesday afternoon. In the meantime, Greg will keep Scott's seat warm on Monday from 4pm...

• Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I dont really see the point in turning up to do 3 sports bulletins. David Garrido or Andy May are quite capable of doing the afternoon

Why? Technically it's his job. If there's no Moyles show you sometimes hear Dom doing the news reports in the morning.

Why? Technically it's his job. If there's no Moyles show you sometimes hear Dom doing the news reports in the morning.

Yes but he would be doing 6 reports not 3, and who would you replace him with, make Anna do 13 hours!!

There will be someone from sports there anyway to do the 5.45 so the staffing situation is more leanient.

I think Chappers should have booked the day off and done something lovely with the great British weather:p

Oh My Actual God

I've just discovered the free downloads on your mobile of the podcasts are NOT free... I am totally never going to use my phone again.........................

Heh, d'oh.

Yes, you certainly have to pay when you're using your phone. Using the internet on a mobile phone costs... a lot.