Unofficial Mills

What rocks in your life?

Kitai

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Outrun??!!! Where is this amazing game? I was always pants at this but love playing games like this!

on xbox live or psn

been to actual geek world today at NEC :D

watched the gadget show team live on stage, they gave out prizes for the competitions, some guy won a sony laptop & another won a HD camcorder thing, i didn't win though as my fingers weren't fast enough :~ (they had these amazing juggling dancer people who used lights to make patterns & stuff http://www.largerthanlifeuk.com/site/index.php?pid=list&cat=13&id=387

a short video somebody has made <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jOw46jSqsI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jOw46jSqsI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

the team i was on won the crowd football game :woohoo:

:)

Viel Spaß! I've never been to Berlin myself... And I've been living in Germany all of my life...

Ahh ich habe viel Spaß gemacht! Du sollte Berlin besuchen - sehr hübsch und historisch.

Yes, that is how downhill my German has unfortunately gone :P

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.

I went out last night with some friends, we had some drinks here then went to Rock City and danced the night away. I tried Apple Sourz for the first time which made me quite hyper, probably all the sugar. We stayed till the end then got the bus home at 3:20am.

This morning I woke up at 10am not feeling great but managed to get back to sleep and felt better when I woke up again. I wrote an essay plan so now I finally know where I'm going with it. Then my friend and I decided it was too nice to sit inside staring at laptop screens so we went to the big park near here and played frisbee and ate ice creams.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

I have just been asked for ID to buy a bottle of wine in the supermarket! Yay! Obviously the lady on the till must have left her glasses at home today, but all the same, Yay! This has made me feel very happy indeed.

The sunny weather is rather lovely too.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

I have just been asked for ID to buy a bottle of wine in the supermarket! Yay! Obviously the lady on the till must have left her glasses at home today, but all the same, Yay! This has made me feel very happy indeed.

The sunny weather is rather lovely too.

Congrats to you then!!! Makes me happy when someone does that to me too :D

I am Burdened with Glorious Purpose - Loki Laufeyson

Hehe well done Nati. I am still happy when I don't get ID'd.

Sunshine :D

I am quite sunburned though. Today I went to campus because I thought I had a lecture at 10am, however the lecturer didn't turn up. So I did a few sort of useful things, went to the library, saw a careers advisor. At midday I went outside to sit on the hill above the lake with Strongbow Boy and eat lunch. At 4:30pm we were still there. I did buy some suncream part way through but I have managed to catch the sun unfortunately. At least now I have some suncream in my bag so I shouldn't get caught out again.

Tomorrow I have a field trip and it'll be sunny for it. Life is good, even though I have done no work in ages.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'