Unofficial Mills

What rocks in your life?

Kitai

I like to think when the doors opened and I let her on, it felt to her like she was seeing what she could have won, game show stylee :D

annoyingly I can't really speak about it with anyone I know because only 1 of my friends was a friend back when I met her, to everyone else its a meaningless story :(

Not impressed with censorship

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I try and avoid Madonna when possible, but when I heard that song I was quickly reminded of "Micky" by Lolly, anyone else in the same boat?

Saw that woman again today, I wonder if I'll see her again tomorrow as I'm on the same shift Monday - Thursday.

Soz. I am rather stressed about workmen coming to the house. turns out wood under bath is rotting, and we are at risk of bath coming through ceiling. so this is gonna have to get all sorted, before our new shower and cabinet goes in, and bath removed. Not quite sure how they will do it. plus dust, noise. i have arranged a hairdo for wednesday pm, to get me out way. So sorry, i am bit bonkers at mo.

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

Utter BLUE skies right now. Get actually IN there !! I am off to climb my favourite Scottish glen this afternoon, and admire the views over Ayrshire from up high.

On a slightly more low note, I am dressed in Wellies and a purple and mustard tweetie pie sweatshirt. A group of girls saw fit to point me out and laugh at me on my way to the library!! :-(

Have sent away another C.V. this morning ... still laughing at my covering letter which has the line "I have a logical, conscientious approach to tasks".... reality = fiasco :hahaha:

A Lie? An Error? A Choice? (guess the reference, win a piece of choc-chip goodness)

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

Increasing aperture is heading into DSLR territory isn't it? I may be wrong but I wouldn't have thought she'd have one of those out walking/climbing. I agree with what you say though, and Viv even if its a basic point and shoot type then you can still play about with the settings to get better results

Yeah agreed on this, it won't be CALLED aperture, but there might be a setting that affects Aperture and other settings such as what a pro would called Fstops and ISO. Just flicking through my own phone's settings, it has exposure etc.

Viv, have you suddenly been inspired by Missy's videos and advice? Of course, she would just tell you to use the P setting... P is for Professional, after all :P

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

I don't know what "point and shoot" means, however I have mucked about with the 'phone in bed this morning, and all I could find was the "brightness" section for the 'phone, but then that appears to be for the SCREEN. I have turned up the brightness anyhow, in the hope that this will affect my picture snapping ability.