Unofficial Mills

Pop stars who have let themselves go....

Geezer7348

I spotted this on another thread and was quite shocked at the transformation of Clare Richards from Steps, she has really let herself go since the group split.

Before:

26.jpg

After:

claire1.jpg

snf24bizh280493415aal6.th.jpg

It's got me around to thinking, what other musicians have let themselves go since fading out of the industry?

I spotted this on another thread and was quite shocked at the transformation of Clare Richards from Steps, she has really let herself go since the group split.

I think she still looks really pretty - I don't think she's let herself go. She's just put weight on, there is a HUGE difference!!! She looks really happy with her husband and if she's happy and he's happy then fair play to them.

There has to be something said for being more voluptuous - I bet she's a lot happier now.

I am now convinced that Robbie Williams was wearing the above mentioned getup while Phil The Power Taylor (or PTPT as I like to affectionately call him) was on the phone to Scott and Chappers the other week...

Give us the motivation, we can cause a sensation!