Unofficial Mills

who would you date on this website?

popbitcher

I'd like to add Mike, too :)

I feel my age now. He's only 16... (then again Emma and I have a thing for that George Sampson kid off of BGT)

DC needs to give himself more credit too.

YoppaDo... just because he's from Wales and I like the welsh (I currently have a crush on my welsh friend's older brother... :oops:)

Hmm...

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel my age now. He's only 16... (then again Emma and I have a thing for that George Sampson kid off of BGT)

DC needs to give himself more credit too.

YoppaDo... just because he's from Wales and I like the welsh (I currently have a crush on my welsh friend's older brother... :oops:)

Hmm...

Oh the Welsh, yes, add that to my list too :)

George Sampson, yes we do have a thing, and I've recently found out Paula does too! So we're not alone ;)

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.

Guest CancerForTheCure
Woop. Awesome. See, it's not that creepy. We should thank Demi Moore for bringing toyboys back into fashion. ;)

I was trying to convince my friend at work that it's perfectly fine to have a boyfriend who's 4 years younger than you. She still thinks I'm creepy ;)

I might also add superchris to my list.

Guest CancerForTheCure
Ah yes, forgot about him. Hmm...

So: Mike, DC, YoppaDo, superchris... so far. Ahem.

I love the way it's mainly girls adding to this thread ;) We've got quite a nice list there. Anyone else :D?

I love the way it's mainly girls adding to this thread ;) We've got quite a nice list there. Anyone else :D?

Other guys I "know" on this site are: Chris., Andy B, Jono, Serin, Ad, MagicBert, Geezer7348, Timsk... Oh, and lets not forget Scott and Aled are registered on the site...

Definitely adding Aled and Scott to the list... (ideal world remember ;))

I may have missed a few guys off, can't remember you all off the top of my head.

Guest CancerForTheCure
Well we don't want that do we.

I guess we can add you onto the list

So we've got: Jono, Mike, DC, YoppaDo, distrakzion, superchris, Aled, Scott, (did we say James King too?)

Well... The list has come from me, Paula and Emma... so that's about 3 each. Not too bad.

yes we did say James King :D hmmm I suppose we might add Jono ;)