Unofficial Mills

Tattoos and piercings

KingTutsWWH

I've searched and there doesn't appear to be a thread on this topic.

Do you have, or would you like to have a tattoo? What would it be? Where would you pop it? Or, Do you disapprove of them?

What about piercings?

Personally I'm not too keen on tattoos, although sometimes they look great on others. I have four holes in my left ear and one in the other. I got my ear pierced every time I was seriously low as an adolescent. Five isn't too bad s'pose, in retrospect.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

I was tempted to get 5 stars on my shoulder when liverpool won the champions league 2 years ago but my girlfriend at the time managed to talk me out of it thankfully. The current missus has her her tongue pierced and a cool tatoo on her shoulder but which looks good on her but some people just don't suit them and it just looks tacky.

Download the Adam and Joe & Jon Richardson podcasts now!

whys that?

His answer should be interesting. ;)

I was in the process of getting a Kanji tatto about 6 months ago on my shoulder round the back but when I was quoted on how much it would cost I decided not too. When I've got some more money I deff wanna get one though.

Mac: "Join me again next week on Let’s Make No Fucking Sense when I will be waxing an owl." - GREEN WING

Guest CancerForTheCure

I think I do want a tattoo but not yet. It will be small and barely visible but I'm not sure what I want to get.

I have two holes in my left ear, one in my right, and I have my nose pierced. I got the latter done when a friend of mine suggested it and didn't want to go by herself ;) I definitely wouldn't get any more though, I think I have enough.

Tis a lame, boring, old idea that's been done to death a thousand times. That said there are numerous programmes on the net that can convert numbers into barcodes for you....I'm assuming you'd want something like a date of birth....?

Sometimes here, sometimes not.

My mum wouldn't let me get my ears pierced before I was twelve, so when I was sixteen I went and had an extra two holes in each ear and one at the top of one. That was pure rebellion and needless to say now I only wear one set of earrings if any. I got a small tattoo when I was 19 it is on the top of my leg and the only time it is on show is if I am wearing a swimming costume.

Recently I have been thinking about getting another I quite fancy a Playboy rabbit :giggle: