Unofficial Mills

Nihal in for Edith Bowman

Jono

Guest CancerForTheCure
What would the purpose in that be? It's like putting a picture of Coxy on Annie Mac's pages.

The didn't leave one of Edith on her own page - it's just Nihal. So it's like putting a picture of Annie Mac on Coxy's page. Which they didn't do.

Guest CancerForTheCure

I find it quite odd since Annie Mac is covering for Coxy throughout her whole maternity leave and there are different DJ's covering for Edith. So why did they decide to replace Edith's picture with Nihal's?

I find it quite odd since Annie Mac is covering for Coxy throughout her whole maternity leave and there are different DJ's covering for Edith. So why did they decide to replace Edith's picture with Nihal's?

Well I imagine that they'll change it depending on who's in for her.

Guest CancerForTheCure
Well I imagine that they'll change it depending on who's in for her.

I imagine so, but I still don't understand why they didn't change it on Coxy's page. And.. what IS the point? Nihal's got one page already, how many does he need?

It does interest me that this has been handled differently to Coxy. Coxy's link has been removed completly, now only accessible through the URL, and JK and Joels is still available doing that. Edith's presence is still very much being felt. Annie Mac has taken over from Coxy, whereas Nihal is just filling in for Edith, suggesting to me that Edith will be back sooner rather than later. This is also why Nihal now has three pages, for the three shows he's presenting. The one with Bobby, weekend breakfast and Edith's show.

Also it suggests to me, that Coxy won't be back in her weekend afternoon role when she does return, even after filling in for Jo.

ChrisHewgill.jpg

Well the way I see it is that Edith's show is all about movies. Her fact hasn't gone from 'daytime' so they've hardly been heartless in getting rid of her. As it's about movies, it might as well stay on Edith's pages. As Nihal is only doing a month and then it's changing it'd be too confusing to put their content on different pages.

It's interesting that Annie has got her own weekend page. But then again, she needs one. Unlike Nihal and the others, she doesn't have a weekends page as Grimmy took hers for Switch.

Guest CancerForTheCure

It's interesting that Annie has got her own weekend page. But then again, she needs one. Unlike Nihal and the others, she doesn't have a weekends page as Grimmy took hers for Switch.

True :shock: I didn't even realise. Their policies seem to differ depending on the DJ, I wonder what they're going to do to Jo's page.

It does interest me that this has been handled differently to Coxy. Coxy's link has been removed completly, now only accessible through the URL, and JK and Joels is still available doing that. Edith's presence is still very much being felt. Annie Mac has taken over from Coxy, whereas Nihal is just filling in for Edith, suggesting to me that Edith will be back sooner rather than later. This is also why Nihal now has three pages, for the three shows he's presenting. The one with Bobby, weekend breakfast and Edith's show.

Also it suggests to me, that Coxy won't be back in her weekend afternoon role when she does return, even after filling in for Jo.

Woah, info overload!

You look into this waaaaaaay to much!

507033771.183.1247039672.png

We have only heard covers until September- and even cleaners don't take 3 months off maternity leave. I think we can expect Greg to cover at some point, September / October time so wouldn't be too disappointed. Would think Edith would return in January- she seems to be SERIOUSLY underestimating what child-birth involves.

We have only heard covers until September, Would think Edith would return in January- she seems to be SERIOUSLY underestimating what child-birth involves.

She may be giving us an entirely false picture of what shes really like, but Id agree that she appears to be underestimating how hard it is to be a mum. Her 'interview' in 'Closer magazine' was priceless! All she seemed to be worried about was getting thin, then going to Glastonbury just after giving birth?

But id imagine that if shes planning to be back in september then she will be back then. Cos with the right support team of family and nannies, babies can be managed without too much direct intervention from their parents. (Personally Id hate to be like this but....my neighbour has a bride from SE asia and she sent her tiny baby back to Bankok or somewhere to live with her mum!)

Anyway after being negative I spose I should be more positive and say I wish Edith and her baby all the best.