Unofficial Mills

aled from the chris moyles show

popbitcher

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will need to see if I can stay awake...it's a bit late for a school night!

Mmm, seems funny to me, an advice show for young people late on Sunday night! I know you can listen again but a lot of the time I can't be bothered, so I don't know about others... I don't know when it could be, certainly not in the day, but it still seems funny to me.

If the kids of today are anything like me they'll be wide awake between 10pm and 12am. Especially if it's been a half term like this week, I could never get to sleep then.

Oh, I know, but surely they shouldn't be actually encouraged to - which is what this seems like. I know it isn't that big an issue but even so...

Oh, I know, but surely they shouldn't be actually encouraged to - which is what this seems like. I know it isn't that big an issue but even so...

I can't imagine many people 'listen by appointment' unless they have an issue or want to know about an issue.

Guest CancerForTheCure
If anyone is awake between 10pm and 12am tonight then I'm more than happy for a bit of live chat action. You can post in this thread.

:shock: you caaan't do this to me, I have two exams tomorrow!

Ekhm... I'll be there ;)

Sorry for dragging the thread up, but I just had the funniest conversation with my dad:

Him: [about Chris' show] Yeah, cos they've got that opera singer haven't they!

Me: What, you mean Aled? That's not the same person...

Him: No it is! Aled Jones! He did the snowman song?

It took me and my brother about ten minutes to convince him they were different people, and he's apparently been telling all of his friends (all three of them) that "the Welsh opera singer is presenting with Chris Moyles", because "they'd been wondering what he was up to", and he still doesn't really believe us.

Sorry for dragging the thread up, but I just had the funniest conversation with my dad:

Him: [about Chris' show] Yeah, cos they've got that opera singer haven't they!

Me: What, you mean Aled? That's not the same person...

Him: No it is! Aled Jones! He did the snowman song?

It took me and my brother about ten minutes to convince him they were different people, and he's apparently been telling all of his friends (all three of them) that "the Welsh opera singer is presenting with Chris Moyles", because "they'd been wondering what he was up to", and he still doesn't really believe us.

Haha, That's a great story Grace! :)

507033771.183.1247039672.png

And has a child called Daffydd.

...and allegedly a mistress who goes by the name of Myfanwy from Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch!

:*Just don't get onto Heat about this otherwise I'll really be in trouble.;)

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.